• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Id like to design a castle for the contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know everyone is *FREAKING OUT* and throwing shade at Broadsword regarding programs and legality...

I don't know if this is allowed here, but I don't believe either of these programs can hurt EA/Broadsword/UO

UOFiddler : Replaces InsideUO, has support for .UOP files
UOArchitect: Obvious.

That's the end of my support here on these forums. If you run into issues, Google is your friend.

Both programs work with current UO files.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just don't run any program like this while running the official UO shards. It will look to them like your exploiting the source code and such. ;)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
what program are we supposed to use to do this? and could it be stickied somewhere here on stratics.
I would love for Stratics to be able to boost the signal and assist the community and the devs with this effort when we get a bit more clarification. There are a lot of questions right now, and as more information comes forth we'll make sure to display it prominently.

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the bigger rooms, trying to figure out how to make 2 large bedrooms out of the small corner rooms.
that is actually first and second in that picture. Took the walls back down to 1st level, and started working on the floor and doors still in progress though lol

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sure they are. but why not just say that instead of this "boost the signal" nonsense. That is what they call bull sh** bingo.
We would like to be able to make sure people are able to easily see and reference information that helps them participate. Is that better? It's pretty much the same thing... getting the word out. Either way, I'd like to see it happen and am happy for Stratics to assist.

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mind if I try to use this design on an 18 X18. Going to be hard getting the balcony part on the circle towers. I promise to not take credit for stealing your design. LOL
balcony on the towers can be "squared out" for the towers :) and yes go ahead :)

Attachments

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The original post at UO.com was updated and our RSS feed does not re-pull posts after they have already been pulled. Please see the now-stickied updated post here. I'm locking this to keep everyone on the same page. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.