• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi all open invite here

Edward Shaw

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have noticed many folks looking for things to do and also do not want to join a guild or play limited time. So I figured I would help host a discord server and allow anyone from UO on any shard to come in and hang out and meet other people that want to play and do things together. To get discord just go to Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers and download it then come and log onto. Discord That's the server. Come in have fun and we like to bust chops here just do not get personal and keep it cool. We have ladies in here. Mostly people are on after 5pm EST because most of us are on Atlantic. So come on in!! LINK FIXED

Last edited: