• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Resurrection Room in Doom Now Door Less (sometimes)

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yesterday it was door less, I thought they may have changed them with the latest patch.

Later yesterday the doors were back. I thought it may have been a revert or an issue that I was unaware of...

Today, we are door less again.

I'm frankly curious if this is intended, or? (Shard: Oceania.)

Cheers!

Doom Doorless.jpg

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's been doing it on Napa as well.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Other posters have said that the Dark Father somehow destroy them sometimes when he gets near them.

Herp!

Journeyman
This happens often in various places. Something in the game since pub95 is buggy with doors. The doors in Blackthorn by the captains hallway, Doom, player housing(rarely), and various other places(anywhere with doors) disappear for me regularly. I believe it has something to do with unloading and loading the tile over and over, but I cannot verify because I have not been able to manually recreate the bug, it just happens.

Shard: Legends & rarely Siege.

EDIT:
Reporting to [email protected] with a link to this thread for your picture, I never thought to actually screen shot when doors disappeared, I just thought of it as an advantage because I no longer have to hit my open door macro :D

Last edited:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticed this on Sunday when I went down. That and the way the healer now wanders about the place. If he's going to charge me a grand for a res, then he shouldn't be sharing a tile with a DF when he does it!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He doesn't charge 5k anymore? Man... it's been forever since I died in there I guess lol

Been longer since I paid attention to anything but the zeros; hubby corrected me last night, and it is 5k. Which just makes it worse!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some stuff spawns on the other side (NPC Healer room side) when the DF is near the door. Had an Ancient Lich and a Rotting Corpse in with the healer on Atlantic last night, so while the doors stayed the mobs spawned in the healer room. Can you say Res Kill? lol or OOooOO