• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VVV - orange change after publish... (killed in town and no vvv)

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After last publish, on siege - I attended to a dugneon hunt yesterday. I healed persons that was in vvv, today - i suddenly vent orange to all vvv players, and they killed me in Luna.

I am NOT in vvv...it says in my guild page to 'join vvv' - still they kan kill me free in luna or any towns.

Fix this... - only i know is I healed a vvv player in dungeon, after i got killed I went blue for them again... But thats not good enough.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
After last publish, on siege - I attended to a dugneon hunt yesterday. I healed persons that was in vvv, today - i suddenly vent orange to all vvv players, and they killed me in Luna.

I am NOT in vvv...it says in my guild page to 'join vvv' - still they kan kill me free in luna or any towns.

Fix this... - only i know is I healed a vvv player in dungeon, after i got killed I went blue for them again... But thats not good enough.
That's how it's worked since it's inception. It is a necessity to prevent blue griefers from xhealing. Nothing needs to be changed, either go VvV or don't heal VvV members

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

This is working as intended.

If you assist or attack and orange, you go orange as part of anti-griefing.

No fix required.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is working as intended.

If you assist or attack and orange, you go orange as part of anti-griefing.

No fix required.
I did not heal 'orange' people. I just healed guild member that was green when we was at dungeon hunt. Not in town, not when orange.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did not heal 'orange' people. I just healed guild member that was green when we was at dungeon hunt. Not in town, not when orange.
your guild member was probably in VvV, they wouldn't appear as orange to you they'd be green to you, but, if you heal them everyone in VvV aside from your guild/alliance members would appear as orange to you as well as you appearing orange to them.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If he is in VVV and you healed him, regardless of his color to you, you will go orange.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it's funny how all these questions received the exact same answers in Siege's general chat but Kythan insisted that it must be a bug...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What's funny is that Kythan is in the largest guild on Siege, and probably most prodo shards, and no one told him this ?