• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to train a weapon skill now from 80 to 120 ?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Until about 110 use Ogrelords or demons then hit ronins

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
100 to 120 you can go to Shame level 2 and work Mud Elementals. They have 120 wrestling.
80 to 100 I would recommend the rotting corpses and the brigands at Dungeon Blackthorn.
The balron there can get you up to 120, but I would only recommend that for swords/mace/fencing so your hit life leech can keep you afloat against him.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First:
Get Spellweaving to 58
Second:
You need to be Guilded
Third:
100% poison weapon
Fourth:
Cast Dryads Allure on Artic Ogre Lord
Fifth:
All guard me command. Attack the Artic Ogre Lord. All stop command All stay something like that

Beat on the Artic Ogre Lord till your 120 Weapon Skill. Remember to repair your weapon or carry multiple 100% poison weapon.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember that anywhere you can hit them and they cannot / will not hit you is classed as a technical Exploit and thus bannable if the GM decides it with no comeback appeal.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just remember that anywhere you can hit them and they cannot / will not hit you is classed as a technical Exploit and thus bannable if the GM decides it with no comeback appeal.
I do not think this is 100% true. There are a few places, like luring monsters to one side of the Moonglow city fence while you are in GZ and can call guards if the monster fights back, that it is considered an exploit. Other times that can be considered an exploit is if you are creating the blockage.

However, there are far to many fences/ledges in UO (natural terrain) to claim that using a ranged skill/spell to attack from one side to the other against a non-ranged mob is some exploit. Standing on the ledge in underworld to attack slugs is perfectly legal... so long as you aren't doing it afk.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tentacles in Khaldun, but dont got AFK as you now get monsters spawning there from time to time. But its real fast compared to most others

Herp!

Journeyman
This applies to certain places such as abusing NW fence intersections/corners. I was given a warning in 2002 for utilizing the corner at demon temple and put in jail for 72 hours. Definitely DO NOT use that. I've never been yelled at for using underworld acid slugs though & I've had conversations with GMs while I was training archery/throwing/magery there.