• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Repair Bug

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak

So I tried to repair some glasses today. First deed gives me the message that I repaired the item but it looks less durable....

Except the durability didn't change... took them off. Logged in and out... no change. When I try and repair again, I get the message that the item is at full repair...

Repair Bug.png

Herp!

Journeyman
@Kyronix @Bleak

So I tried to repair some glasses today. First deed gives me the message that I repaired the item but it looks less durable....

Except the durability didn't change... took them off. Logged in and out... no change. When I try and repair again, I get the message that the item is at full repair...

View attachment 61814
You send this in to [email protected]? Just seems like that may get you an answer quicker than posting it on Stratics that they don't really check very often last I checked.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak I was reforging last night, 3 times out of a single ash saw, the reforge graphics showed, and the item had no change. Tried to reforge it again and it said, "this has already been reforged". However the weapon never said "reforged" on it, but it absolutely wouldn't let me attempt it again, and absolutely used up 3 charges each time. When you do the hotfix, please put in my Frostwood, arrows/bolts/feathers/shafts request for Merchant and Dread ships too...you're welcome.

Last edited:

Herp!

Journeyman
I was reforging last night, 3 times out of a single ash saw, the reforge graphics showed, and the item had no change. Tried to reforge it again and it said, "this has already been reforged".
Are you and the OP on same shard by chance? I and one other person I know of were doing reforges today on Legends with no problems & I've repaired my new suits I built for pub 96 changes twice already. I know sometimes we have weird shard and character specific bugs.. such as the fact that 3/7 of my characters cannot lock down or release items in my own damned house.

Herp!

Journeyman
OP acct says he's on Napa & items are clearly insured so it can't be Siege. Maybe it is a worldwide bug then. Should really be reported, but I haven't encountered either problem so I cannot give a proper bug report. They typically answer pretty quickly about bug reports and on occasion, they fix it! lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak I was reforging last night, 3 times out of a single ash saw, the reforge graphics showed, and the item had no change. Tried to reforge it again and it said, "this has already been reforged". However the weapon never said "reforged" on it, but it absolutely wouldn't let me attempt it again, and absolutely used up 3 charges each time. When you do the hotfix, please put in my Frostwood, arrows/bolts/feathers/shafts request for Merchant and Dread ships too...you're welcome.
And make muffins be able to bribe to exceptional. ty

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you just have to move the item from 1 container to another
Is that in response to me or the op ? My issue stayed the same no matter where the item went..on the floor, in the trash can.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So just a quick update... after my post last night, I did 1 shadowguard run and called it a night.

When I checked the glasses this morning here is what they look like:

Repair Bug 2.png

Somewhere between the bank last night and my house this morning, it looks like it updated the durability. I am guessing it was correct server side since it has some additional wear, and maybe just not coming through as visible on the client side.

@GarthGrey If you still have your reforged pieces, you might give them a look and see if yours updated as well.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So just a quick update... after my post last night, I did 1 shadowguard run and called it a night.

When I checked the glasses this morning here is what they look like:

View attachment 61821

Somewhere between the bank last night and my house this morning, it looks like it updated the durability. I am guessing it was correct server side since it has some additional wear, and maybe just not coming through as visible on the client side.

@GarthGrey If you still have your reforged pieces, you might give them a look and see if yours updated as well.
I didn't know to do that so they were tossed not long after the glitch, which was visible on 2 seperate peoples accounts.