• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Oaks broken?

Blitzkrieg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We went to Lord Oaks in T2A last night with a decent party(3 mages, 2 tamers, 1 necro and an archer) and were not able to get the spawn to advance past 5 red candles. You would see the white candles pop up as you went but then they would reset and no red candle would appear. we were there for about an hour and then gave up and did the one in Despise instead(in about 15 minutes!). We did get to the point where the Ki-rins and wisps pop out but the candle counter would not move. Anyone else having this issue? For reference we were on the Siege Perilous shard and this was about midnight last night.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the same issue last week on the Island champ spawn. I ended up giving up. I came back a few hours later after it had worked its way back to the start again. It then functioned as per normal

Herp!

Journeyman
We 2 manned oaks the other night day of pub96 and had no issues. I know that spawns have been having issues for a while though, specifically the bugs with Dragon Turtle fel side being unable to even get valor popped. Probably just another fun bug that they'll never figure out the answer to.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I did fel Oaks this morning and everything went smooth. You have 10 minutes to get the 4 candles up or it restarts. It could have been that, since the spawn is so thin now.
And Fel Turtle is totally broken on Legends. You can activate the altar once per server up. After that, only by calling a GM...
This bug was reported to them already, and GM River also reported it. But alas, still broken at Legends.

Herp!

Journeyman
You have 10 minutes to get the 4 candles up or it restarts. It could have been that, since the spawn is so thin now.
This is true, you can no longer do the spawn skipping the things that lower your karma until t4. We have to kill everything in sight to do oaks nowadays :( not even worth switching my skills around to have archery and swords on the same char anymore, just run around spamming WW like everything else.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This is true, you can no longer do the spawn skipping the things that lower your karma until t4. We have to kill everything in sight to do oaks nowadays :( not even worth switching my skills around to have archery and swords on the same char anymore, just run around spamming WW like everything else.
I built a vampire archer with -32K karma to advance the spawn there now. It was the only way. :(

Herp!

Journeyman
I built a vampire archer with -32K karma to advance the spawn there now. It was the only way. :(
I have completely lost all interest in Chiv & have found it to be essentially worthless for the builds that I am utilizing (aside from the ability to sacred journey). So we just don't even care about karma anymore :D