• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackthorn Captains bugged?

Catskills Al

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix

For instance, the fencer's health would regenerate at a faster pace than I can damage him, making him impossible to kill. Same thing with the assassin and others. This doesn't happen all the time though.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You want to talk "Bugged"?

Some of those near-unkillable guys from the dungeon have been spawning overland surrounding Britain in the last couple months on Lake Austin. We know they aren't event leftovers because we've repeatedly scoured those areas resource gathering, and the bard we killed dropped at least a couple Minax items. I'm the governor of Britain, and got ganked just 3 screens north of my office!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Kyronix

For instance, the fencer's health would regenerate at a faster pace than I can damage him, making him impossible to kill. Same thing with the assassin and others. This doesn't happen all the time though.
This is not a bug. Sometimes the fencers, macers, swordsmen, etc.. will absorb all physical damage and leach it back to life, similar to Anon on the Roof.

If you encounter one of the Captain's that do this, you have the stop doing all physical damage... meaning no Greater Dragons or Rising Colossus. Hit all elemental damages and the captain will go down in health. Usually helpful to have a dexxer yourself here with a 100% elemental weapon plus some EVs.