• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm sick of losing characters!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Mesanna @Bleak

What the heck is going on???

A few months back I posted about a char being deleted for no darn reason that I could even begin to think of on Baja. I wrote it off as whatever, doubt I'll ever see that char again even if I page a GM or talk with the Dev team.

Now today, I transfer a char from Sonoma to Baja.

I logged in to unload it and guess what? IT'S GONE from both shards.

Help ?!?!?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Mesanna @Bleak

What the heck is going on???

A few months back I posted about a char being deleted for no darn reason that I could even begin to think of on Baja. I wrote it off as whatever, doubt I'll ever see that char again even if I page a GM or talk with the Dev team.

Now today, I transfer a char from Sonoma to Baja.

I logged in to unload it and guess what? IT'S GONE from both shards.

Help ?!?!?
Page a GM before server gets saved ASAP.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Contact Mesanna, She helped me when I lost a character during transfer. Granted you wont get any items back but u may get the character

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
They get bugged in transfer. I think BS calls it needing to be unlocked. Anyone that's transferred a lot has probably had this happen. Mesanna can fix it.

Reactions: S_S

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They get bugged in transfer. I think BS calls it needing to be unlocked. Anyone that's transferred a lot has probably had this happen. Mesanna can fix it.
I hope so. I emailed her as well as talked to a GM. I don't care about the char as it's just a throw away transfer char.. but I don't want to lose all my items I was transferring. :(

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
happened to me took 6 days but that was over a weekend to get it sorted got an email when it was fixed from broadsword support

Last edited:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have had this happen several times, and every-time the team pulled through and I have never lost anything due to a character being stuck between shard transfers. Im 99.9996321% Positive you will be A-OK :banana::grouphug:

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Good to hear that you got both your character AND your stuff back! :smile2:

Reactions: S_S