• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW BUG with the new publish

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I need someone else to confirm this, but after this new patch, I can no longer invite anyone to join guild unless you are the guild leader.
I tried as emissary, I tried as Warlord and say that I dont have permission!!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So what update involved guilds in this publish ? I'm curious how weird things like this get broken.

Oh Oh I know !! With this new wedding junk, Guild Leaders are now ordained ministers, which is now causing a conflict with lesser guild authorities.. that's it.......whew!!

:pirate:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I added people to the guild after the patch without issue.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need someone else to confirm this, but after this new patch, I can no longer invite anyone to join guild unless you are the guild leader.
I tried as emissary, I tried as Warlord and say that I dont have permission!!
Is the guild in which your character is an emissary part of an alliance? If yes, is your guild the alliance leader or just a member guild of the alliance?

What message did you get when trying to guild a character with an emissary? I can understand getting a message about not having permission if you used a warlord because they can't add characters to a guild, but it would be weird to get the same message if using an emissary. Was the emissary character in VvV by any chance?

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Not in VVV
no alliances

Warlord is 1 step b4 guild leader, so above Emissary!
Tried to click on add new member and you will get the message!!

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not in VVV
no alliances

Warlord is 1 step b4 guild leader, so above Emissary!
Tried to click on add new member and you will get the message!!

For whatever reason Warlords have always been unable to invite people to guild. Emissaries and Guild Leaders are the only ranks that can invite people to join guild.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
For whatever reason Warlords have always been unable to invite people to guild. Emissaries and Guild Leaders are the only ranks that can invite people to join guild.
thats it exactly, warlords dont have access to the peeps, they can just do war stuff.