• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Re: Pesky Invisible Tiles

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we all know how it goes.. you find an awesome spot for a house and boom,... a stupid invisible tile blocks you from placing.. my question is..does emailing Mesanna or reporting the location/tile even help? There's tons of these spots (more so in fel) but one in particular that blocks placement to a really nice location...I've tried contacting Mesanna several times to no avail and have sent in a bug report....does she even remove these things from the game or is safe to say too bad so sad and move on..? I'm just curious...in my opinion it should be that someone can come out to remove the said tile/tiles so you can place but it just seems like they don't give a crap about this let alone other issues on the game... i know its not like game breaking or anything just frustrating to say the least.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Invisible tiles... :eyes:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've never seen an invisible tile! How have I missed these for 19 years??

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you know those annoying things that you run into on the land but cant see.. its like it rubberbands you or you stop dead in your tracks...im assuming its when a house falls and somethings left behind but you cant see it :/

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol you know those annoying things that you run into on the land but cant see.. its like it rubberbands you or you stop dead in your tracks...im assuming its when a house falls and somethings left behind but you cant see it :/
Usually when that happens to me it's a stick or a root on the ground. Change your desolation setting and see if the graphic shows up.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hm i've not tried that... i've tried using the EC instead of the CC (CC is what i normally use) and i still have the issue... how do you change the desolation setting?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hm i've not tried that... i've tried using the EC instead of the CC (CC is what i normally use) and i still have the issue... how do you change the desolation setting?
In the classic client .cfg file.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok it still wont show :( Guess its a lost cause unless i can somehow get Mesanna to fix whatever it its...oh well.. thanks for the help Merus :)

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried that and it still wont pick up whatever the invisible thing is blocking grr.. thanks anyways NyxHex =)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've probably tried it, but ctl+shift, see if a tag you can grab pops up?

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cailleach~ yea i've done ctrl + shft on the area hoping it would show but it doesnt :( Thanks thou :)