• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item not visible in bookcase

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one of the bookcases that shows books when you add items to it. The bookcase was completely empty and I dropped one of the brass looking house signs into it. The house sign "disappeared" inside the bookcase and it is not visible. The bookcase now shows 1 item and 1 stone. Ctrl+Shift does not show a tag for the item, only for the bookcase. How can I get this item back out?

Thanks in advance!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Try using the EC and switching to "list" view in containers. Or if you have a friend who uses the EC see if they can get it out for you.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anytime glad I could help.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Along this same note, I dropped a bracelet on a display case and it flat disappeared. No tags, not on list, nowhere just poof.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
put the display case on a vendor and see if you can open it - dunno if it turns into a deed or not though

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Along this same note, I dropped a bracelet on a display case and it flat disappeared. No tags, not on list, nowhere just poof.
Is this case on the second floor or higher and is there a chest or some container below? Because whenever I've had this happen it dropped in there.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this case on the second floor or higher and is there a chest or some container below? Because whenever I've had this happen it dropped in there.
Yes, I have had that happen to me where it drops thru to a container on the floor below and in one instance from the roof to the main floor, however this time the display case is on the ground floor. Not a biggie was a kind of mediocre brace that I had planned on imbuing so not a major loss but I'm sure not putting the good stuff into a case anymore.