• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a thought about vet ethy rewards

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has there ever been a thought to give a bonus of some kind when riding a vet ethy?

For example,
if riding an ethy Uni there is a resistance bonus (or something) when facing Fey type
if riding the new spider, resistance bonus with arachnid spawn

Kind of like Paroxy works universally, but only specific to the mount with the vet ethys.

Just a thought :/

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has there ever been a thought to give a bonus of some kind when riding a vet ethy?
The ethy has already a bonus: It can't be killed.
It is already superior to a regular non-ethy mount.

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ethy has already a bonus: It can't be killed.
It is already superior to a regular non-ethy mount.
I think there would be more value added to ethy's, and such was the goal of the idea, but I understand, you think there is enough value. I am simply trying to add value for having others in ones pack.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Captn Norrington Could you maybe move this to a better forum... sorry for my likely mistake in posting here.
If you have a specific place in mind, sure I can move it there. I don't really know of anywhere else this would fit better than in Uhall though.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Something like this could be applied to all pets, ethy or not.

Adds a little more than cosmetics to things... which already gives a reason to have certain mounts that otherwise may not even be used.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you make it for regular mounts, tamers are pretty much the only ones that would be able to use them.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't mind seeing something added to actual pets, not ethy.

Horse: 5% kinetic eater
Desert ossy: 5% fire eater
Swamp dragon: 5% poison eater
Llama: 5% energy eater
Forest ossy: 5% damage increase

Etc.