• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clean-up Confusion!

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was doing a bit of house cleaning for clean up points, and I noticed this; two identical items that have values of 10,000 and 0 points. How or why could this happen, any ideas?

This is really perplexing to me. All thoughts are appreciated.

Cheers!
clean up confusion.jpg clean up confusion2.jpg clean up confusion1a.jpg clean up confusion1b.jpg

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Have you checked their item ID's ? I'd be interested in knowing if they are all the same ......

I tossed a bin of stuff out and ended up with over 100,000 points ... then the next time I was excited to see how many points and it was like only 15,000.

I thought that was a little odd as I did expect a bit more going by the last collection I tossed out.

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Have you checked the bottom for "made in china" marks? Those are clones and worth nothing. Genuine items are marked with "Sosaria".
I wondered why the price was fairly low. (Not low enough it seems!)
Buyer beware!
Cheers!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know with some furniture, you have to turn them the proper way to get points from them. Can you use a deco tool to turn those maybe?