• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connection lost

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cannot login since latest patch. Using EC with Pinco, always getting the message 'connection lost' after entering the password. CC has no issues, tho.

And ideas?

Thank you!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried, same problem. Also started in Admin-mode....

LadyElizabeth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had this same problem and it turned out that my EC client wasn't updating. I had to manually run the uopatch.exe file from my enhanced client folder. Could that be it?

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try a "Perform Full File Check" at the launcher.
If that doesn't help, you can temporarily rename your EC config folder (usually at C:\Users\<your_login_user>\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss). If it didn't help, delete the new one and rename back the original one. If it did help, try moving the one file or one subfolder at a time from the old to the new one, so you can pinpoint the problem.

Other than that, no idea...

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this same problem and it turned out that my EC client wasn't updating. I had to manually run the uopatch.exe file from my enhanced client folder. Could that be it?
You should also be able to force patching with "Perform Full File Check" at the launcher.