• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What did you all break this time?!?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since the patch this evening, NONE of my chars on 5 accts will switch over to the larger screen resolutions!

@Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix, please fix this. :(

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
+1
I had characters that I had already set the larger screen resolutions on. If I change it down, it won't go back up. Any that weren't set already won't set now. *sigh*

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attention: Dont patch, if you want to keep your resolutions! Wait for the next patch!

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can still manually set it in the uo.cfg file of the respective character.
As long as you don't press "Okay" or "Apply" in the options dialog, you won't loose that resolution. And if you do, you can still edit the cfg again.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can still manually set it in the uo.cfg file of the respective character.
As long as you don't press "Okay" or "Apply" in the options dialog, you won't loose that resolution. And if you do, you can still edit the cfg again.

I don't even see the option to enable anything other than what we already had all these years after 2 patches and I tried the cfg file with Zero success. /cry I guess I won't log back in until February anyway hoping they remove the snow asap... I REALLY wish we had a line we could edit in cfg file to remove snow because some people don't live in some nice warm sunny place and like to go into a video game to get away from the mess!! :gee:

I would like to give much love to developers for trying to make game windows larger, kudos!!

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even see the option to enable anything other than what we already had all these years after 2 patches and I tried the cfg file with Zero success.
The option for setting the game window size has been there like forever. Not 100% sure about UO Gold, but defintely since T2A. It just didn't accept anything else than 640x480 and 800x600.
You just probably missed it.
Besides, the bug, this thread is about, has already been adressed with the rollout to origin. So you shouldn't need the workaround anyways.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The option for setting the game window size has been there like forever. Not 100% sure about UO Gold, but defintely since T2A. It just didn't accept anything else than 640x480 and 800x600.
You just probably missed it.
Besides, the bug, this thread is about, has already been adressed with the rollout to origin. So you shouldn't need the workaround anyways.

Aha!! I did a full file check and that fixed it. :danceb: