• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When are you going to tell us more about the Endless Journey?

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I the only one, who is curious? :p

Personally I'd guess it will be the 20th anniversary gift. (But I also like getting my gifts a little bit earlier :D)

And I'd like to hear about the restrictions (Again guessing, that they will be somewhat similar to the current trial acc restrictions, but there have to be some differences, I'd assume).

@Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak

Pretty please ;)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was in a podcast. There's a link in the thread starter post:
Ultima The Endless Journey Account?
Mesanna has not made a determination about what will/will not be allowed on a unlimited trial account type of thing so she WILL NOT say anything until it happens. Last time the DEVs leaked info and it did not happen Stratics Poster ROASTED the HELL out of them.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sounds like there would be a new player experience thingy with these account - and I dont see that happening anytime soon. It would be a huge task to make a new player experience to introduce players to UO - and also very nessecary if they want a slight chance of keeping new players who tries out the game.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like there would be a new player experience thingy with these account - and I dont see that happening anytime soon. It would be a huge task to make a new player experience to introduce players to UO - and also very nessecary if they want a slight chance of keeping new players who tries out the game.
Ya that would be a good idea. On LS we have been helping 2 new players this week. But who knows how many others didn't find general chat and quit because they didn't find anything fun to do.