• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tribal berries

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whoever thought collecting tribal berries off savages for savage kin paint (for cooking bods anyways) was a good idea, can go suck a rock!

I'm currently averaging 1 berry per 10-15 savages. I need 20 berries per sbod (I have five sbods so that's 100 berries).

I only need to kill 200-300 savages to get 20 berries! :mad:

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried the swamp West and then South of Destard? The Trammel spawn is more abundant (entire peninsula) but there are plenty in Felucca if you push through to the village by the sea.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Took 2 1/2 hours for me to get 20. I was only fighting the females. Shouldn't games be entertaining?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From today's Publish notes:
  • Increased drop rate of Tribal Berries on various Savage mobs.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This "Increased drop rate" noticable? Something like a 5% increase, or just a 0.00005% increase?
That's a very good question. I'd also like to know if it is still the painful 1 berry per drop, or if it can be multiple berries....

@Kyronix

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went and tested this on Baja (since patch notes say it's one of the test shards) after server up today. 22 berries in 18 mins killing female shamans, averaging one berry per 2-4 shamans killed.
Much better. :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went and tested this on Baja (since patch notes say it's one of the test shards) after server up today. 22 berries in 18 mins killing female shamans, averaging one berry per 2-4 shamans killed.
Much better. :)
Seriously much better! :party: