• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help with dragon turtle egg

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had my dragon turtle egg in status:
moist
in an incubator for about a week and it has stayed in the same status, what am i doing wrong?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I assume the incubator is locked down. I have had similar things happen. I have 30 chicken lizard layers. When I want to, I can get eggs daily. But I stopped because the timer is acting wonky.

Monday night at 10:20 I put in 20 fresh eggs in an incubator and watered them in 1 min. Tuesday I checked them at 10:25 and none had cycled. They finally needed water at 11:10.

To your point: You did nothing wrong. I have had eggs just stay moist and not change size in the past. You can put it back in your backpack for 24 hours.

After that, take it out, put it back in incubator and from my experience it will grow to the next stage at some random time before 24 hrs. And you have a chance that it will grow as intended from when you water it from dry.

When it is in your pack, the growth cycle stops. But when you put it back, make sure you have time to check it every few hours until it goes to the next stage. Then if your lucky it will continue on the 24 hr clock.

IMO they should change eggs and egg laying to cycle at server up. 24 hour timers are a pain.

Last edited:

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it was because i had the incubator locked down but not secured, uo gave me a message to say i must have the incubator secured to grow the egg when i removed the egg and put it back in.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sit on it overnight and see what happens:

I had the same problem with my egg, container was secure, never turned mature, stayed moist for 9days

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it was because i had the incubator locked down but not secured, uo gave me a message to say i must have the incubator secured to grow the egg when i removed the egg and put it back in.

I wish to secure this
is all I use.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, but if you notice, i actually produced that page (copied from the battle chickens) but thanks for referring me to my own article...
Just excuse an old and inept person, sorry 'bout that. However, I can't find any credits on that page that says you or anyone even wrote it, like I say, I miss stuff easy anymore but I usually don't check the author anyhow even if I could find it.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Just excuse an old and inept person, sorry 'bout that. However, I can't find any credits on that page that says you or anyone even wrote it, like I say, I miss stuff easy anymore but I usually don't check the author anyhow even if I could find it.
it dosnt list any authors anywhere, he was just being crabby, happens to everyone.