• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco LAG issue

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi. Is the pinco LAG issue resolved? Iam kinda annoyed by the EC and now that the CC got proper Windows size iam tempted to Go back to CC again.

@Kyronix
Is it intented that the legacy Options in CC for paperdoll and Containers dont work Properly?

Paperdoll Figuren is wird in shape and stuff like epaulett are not Shown also a latern in Hand is Cut of in half at the right side

Containers are weird big and you cannot Place items in them accurate furthermore they Seen to have a transparent sourrounding which overlaps with other nearby items like another backpack beside.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Paperdoll Figuren is wird in shape and stuff like epaulett are not Shown also a latern in Hand is Cut of in half at the right side
Lantern cut in half can be easily modified by changing the transparency window of ur paperdoll, going through the UI folder, but u need some softwares like gimp2, or photoshop + dds plugins.

But some actual content is missing and should be provided by the Devs, like epaulettes, and gargoyle equipment.

Im more concerned in items that dont show on the actual game not just on paperdoll @Bleak

When it comes to pinco, 2 words: "don't bother" i only use it for the animal taming calculator, thats about it

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pinco Lag issue has got worse for me. It is totally unplayable now. I only switch to Pinco's when doing tmaps, and ONLY to find the thing, I go to the general area in the default client, switch to pinco's to find the actual spot and switch back once I have found the chest, but before I dig it up. The Lag is that bad now that if I try to dig it while in Pinco's I get nailed by the spawn due to the lag getting the invis off.

I cannot loot the chest in Pinco's due to the lag, it is like trying to work in quicksand. Pretty sad, as I miss quite a few other functions, pet gump, colored loot table etc but not enough to put up with the lag, a little I could handle but not the total unplayability of it. No idea what caused it, I deleted it and reinstalled and it made no difference. Someone told me that the lag issue was supposed to have been fixed but alas, for me it seems worse every time I log into it.

Switching back to the default client instantly removes the lag, so it has to be something in the Pinco client. I am not a tech head and can't figure it out. Even with a 'fresh' unmade user data file, ie deleted and logged in the lag is there, I thought maybe a macro or something to do with my settings caused it but no, fresh user data with nothing set up lagged to hell.

Won't be going to the cc tho, just make do with the default client which still does 95% of what I want.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the Info.

I Liked pinco but I switched to Basic EC after that lag started.

My biggest issue in EC actually is that Ground and some Mobs Look horrible. Also the Players in game Looks weird.

I have to admit that the ideal Thing for me would be CC View / paperdoll with EC animations and Features plus Mixed backpack. Legacy with Grid / search

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I guess iam Stuck with EC... my Suits are Split. 1for Fight 1for Luck
I wont Go back Most likely but I also dont like to keep EC haha

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the Info.

I Liked pinco but I switched to Basic EC after that lag started.

My biggest issue in EC actually is that Ground and some Mobs Look horrible. Also the Players in game Looks weird.

I have to admit that the ideal Thing for me would be CC View / paperdoll with EC animations and Features plus Mixed backpack. Legacy with Grid / search
There is a Legacy pack with grid/search in the EC
upload_2017-1-24_8-48-2.png

you can change it here

upload_2017-1-24_8-49-52.png

Attachments

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi @Victim of Siege

I know this but at least for me the backpack itself is very big. The items are too Small and my issue is there it Seems that there is some Kind of transparent "Aura" around which overlaps with other Windows. I only use it to Stock vendors which is also a pain because the items Most of the time dont lassen down where I wanted.

But thanks for looking for me :)