• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updated TOS - 16. Supplemental Terms for PlayStation®

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 12 year old tells me how 'not with it' I am, so I have to ask... do people play UO on a PlayStation so that this is part of our updated Terms of Service?

Just wondering,
Jo

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 12 year old tells me how 'not with it' I am, so I have to ask... do people play UO on a PlayStation so that this is part of our updated Terms of Service?

Just wondering,
Jo

Ahhh...my bad. This was for EA. I was thinking it was as I was logging in to UO. Too much rum in the eggnog, and its way too early for too much of that!

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't imagine what a nightmare of a port that would be, seeing as to how much UO is a clicky fest.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't imagine what a nightmare of a port that would be, seeing as to how much UO is a clicky fest.
Heh, think of the epically slow pvp battles as everyone joysticks their pointers around to target. :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Probably a broad TOS adjustment that got included with all their platforms is my guess. One size fits all.