• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear UO Gods

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me start off by saying that I appreciate every thing you do and I am enjoying the new content immensely. You are keeping me on my toes and making me play a little more. So thank you because I usually like to use what I'm paying for, lol. I would like to make a small request regarding the dyes and hoping that maybe you might consider Orange as a viable color. I myself am a woman but not a big fan of pink and you really have left me with not much choice but blue or purple, sigh. So if you ever think what color could I add to the dyes, Orange is not a bad choice.

Thank You,

by Jove!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Let me start off by saying that I appreciate every thing you do and I am enjoying the new content immensely. You are keeping me on my toes and making me play a little more. So thank you because I usually like to use what I'm paying for, lol. I would like to make a small request regarding the dyes and hoping that maybe you might consider Orange as a viable color. I myself am a woman but not a big fan of pink and you really have left me with not much choice but blue or purple, sigh. So if you ever think what color could I add to the dyes, Orange is not a bad choice.

Thank You,

by Jove!
Isn't there an orange natural dye?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I agree, orange is a neglected dye color and should be addressed :)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There fire natural dye too, is rather orangy, but not shiney like, which I is assumed is requested :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Brown is also under utilized. But I am always up for new colors...

I'd still like a fall dual color tub... we have one full of very vibrant spring type colors ..... now I'd like more fall colors.

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The shades of the orange AOS clothes are pretty awesome. Used to rock an orange and black look with the darker orange AOS thigh boots and doublet before needing clothes with properties was a thing.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
How about a nice rich yellow color? Its so hard to find something bright and what is there is kinda washed out. Aprons for all the crafts?