• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about a new account!

EliteEmpire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I activated a trial account (14 days) for the purpose of BOD collection!

Was wondering if i had to buy the SA new account code from EA store? Or can I just subscribe/apply game time code to unlock bods?

Im just making this account for bod collecting, so I dont think i need any expansion packs or anything, unless theres a problem with my plan, hehe. What expansion would i be up to if i just subscribed via the uo site/code without buying a "new account" 30 dollar package?

Many thanks!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Currently* you get up to Mondain's Legacy with a trial account, though your access to most things is severely limited...including BODs...you can't get them (unless they changed something)

If you already have a trial account and want SA content, I'd suggest the SA upgrade. The new account version would force you to create a whole new account and start fresh.

* There is rumor of an "unlimited" trial forthcoming, which may change things somehow, but don't hold your breath.

EliteEmpire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ooh... no i dont want SA per say, i just wanted access to BODs and i was wondering if just paying the 12.99 subscription would take me off trial and allow me to be able to collect bods. Im basically wantiing to just subscribe directly from the trial for 12.99. So what youre saying is SA is required to get bods?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ooh... no i dont want SA per say, i just wanted access to BODs and i was wondering if just paying the 12.99 subscription would take me off trial and allow me to be able to collect bods. Im basically wantiing to just subscribe directly from the trial for 12.99. So what youre saying is SA is required to get bods?
Just can't be on a trial account for BOD's, so start paying and you'll be collecting :D

EliteEmpire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just can't be on a trial account for BOD's, so start paying and you'll be collecting :D

Awesome, so i can just pay 12.99 and have access to BOD's? I dont care about SA, as long as i can collect bods in tram and use full soul stones im happy

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome, so i can just pay 12.99 and have access to BOD's? I dont care about SA, as long as i can collect bods in tram and use full soul stones im happy
Yes, a regular paid account will let you do both.