• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Buggy new BODs - accumulating data

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm trying to make a list of what BODs are bugged, and how. If we can show how widespread this is, maybe we can get quicker action on getting them fixed.

For each of the categories below, state which skills' BODs are giving you the issue...

A. Smalls (especially ones bribed up) not fitting the large BOD that they are supposed to apply to. (this was thought to have been fixed prior to full release, but has cropped up on shards other than Origin, with BODs that were pulled and bribed after Thanksgiving, and have never left their home shard)

B. Larges bribing up to colored materials, while the smalls will not bribe from base material to color. (the smalls still can be pulled that color, but are rarer than hen's teeth)

C. BODs (smalls and larges) will not bribe up to Exceptional, even though the items can be exceptional, and smalls sometimes are pulled pulled as exceptional.

Suggestions (optional):

D. List BODs that are just clutter in the system, because they don't fit a large, are still only worth the base 10/25/50 and require expensive ingredients.

E. Suggest options for additional LBODs, using existing smalls, to better balance out the system.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My personal list:

Bugs:
A. I've got a Frostwood 20EX Crossbows LBOD that has a filled Repeating Crossbows small that won't merge (consider the cost in bribes and in frostwood)

B. I've had some parts to a Elven Longbow LBOD do this - I think that if the small was originally pulled as a colored BOD, it will bribe up, but if it spawned as wood it didn't. I've not even attempted some of the Tinker and Carpentry larges out of fear of a repeat.

C. Cooking, and some other BODs.

Suggestions:
D. There's still plenty of standalones that need to go. Nexus Core smalls (the lone example of a BOD with an elevated small value), for their cost, should have a 400-600 point base (plus count), not 100 points. Similarly, the larges that require multiple special items that are currently only acquirable through luck while gathering or by quests, need to be worth a lot more, and/or the items made purchasable. Seriously, items requiring ML special gems (especially 5 of them!), parasitic plants or luminous fungi are a bit ludicrous to expect someone to have to waste on a BOD worth under 300 points.

E. There's plenty of room for additional cooking LBODs (such as baked pies, to match the unbaked pies), inscription LBODs (there should be 8-9 inscription LBODs for mage spells -1 per level, plus another for the travel spells- and how about adding the non-quest Spellweaving spells to the ability to scribe, and a couple of LBODs for them), etc. And, frankly, the small-only BODs for Tinkering might need to be reined in a bit. And, what about FINALLY adding Shield LBODs and Helmet LBODs to smith???

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just want to chime in that Alchemy is the BEST bod system. I am enjoying the heck out of it since the publish.

No exeptional bods. No colors - just regualar ingredients.

With a bod book of 100-120 bods I can get larges, fill, get more smalls and seriously complete alchemy bods almost non-stop.

Tinkering is WAY WAY too many items. The others are similar. We didn't need this many bods to complicate the system.

A++ for alchemy, the rest are far far behind.....

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just want to chime in that Alchemy is the BEST bod system. I am enjoying the heck out of it since the publish.

No exeptional bods. No colors - just regualar ingredients.

With a bod book of 100-120 bods I can get larges, fill, get more smalls and seriously complete alchemy bods almost non-stop.

Tinkering is WAY WAY too many items. The others are similar. We didn't need this many bods to complicate the system.

A++ for alchemy, the rest are far far behind.....
The others are nothing compared to Tailor and Smith BODs

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Every tailor small can fit into a large. They could make a shield Lbod to have a place for those. The leather tailor and smith (non weapon) BODs can be bribed up to get a decent amount of points.

Tinkering has many that cant go past iron or normal and don't fit a Lbod: springs, hinges, gears, barrel hoops, gears, axles, and many tools.

The tinkering jewelry cant be bribed up but the chart says they should be able to. There are too many jewelry combinations. They are not worth the time to get a large filled for 50 points.

Cooking: The sweets wont bribe to exc. so that one is not worth it. The fruits cant be exceptional. But the normal gives you an apron. Exc would get a plum tree. Dough Lbod cant be made exc. sweet cocoa butter cant be made exceptional.
Unbaked pies cant be bribed to exceptional. So, 4 of 7 cooking large BODs that should go to exceptional cant be made exceptional. Luckily the top 2 can be.

The Cooking and Tinkering BODs do not work as intended. Cooking Bulk Orders – Ultima Online Tinker Bulk Orders – Ultima Online

Sorry, I cant do the ABC thing.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Every tailor small can fit into a large. They could make a shield Lbod to have a place for those. The leather tailor and smith (non weapon) BODs can be bribed up to get a decent amount of points.

Tinkering has many that cant go past iron or normal and don't fit a Lbod: springs, hinges, gears, barrel hoops, gears, axles, and many tools.

The tinkering jewelry cant be bribed up but the chart says they should be able to. There are too many jewelry combinations. They are not worth the time to get a large filled for 50 points.

Cooking: The sweets wont bribe to exc. so that one is not worth it. The fruits cant be exceptional. But the normal gives you an apron. Exc would get a plum tree. Dough Lbod cant be made exc. sweet cocoa butter cant be made exceptional.
Unbaked pies cant be bribed to exceptional. So, 4 of 7 cooking large BODs that should go to exceptional cant be made exceptional. Luckily the top 2 can be.

The Cooking and Tinkering BODs do not work as intended. Cooking Bulk Orders – Ultima Online Tinker Bulk Orders – Ultima Online

Sorry, I cant do the ABC thing.
Does that make it easier for you to understand? Did I say anything about what you went on about, NO. I said Smith and Tailor have more BOD types than any of the new ones.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does that make it easier for you to understand? Did I say anything about what you went on about, NO. I said Smith and Tailor have more BOD types than any of the new ones.
I think tinker outpaces Tailor. Tailor has only has 3 leather types beyond normal. Tinker items follow ingots so Iron/DC/Shadow/Copper/Bronze/Gold/Aggy/Verite/Valorite - thats 8x the number of combinations compared to 3x for tailor. Just as my diff bods too it seems. Way too many jewelry ones. I did get a gold ex place setting large the other day but will take forever to get matching smalls.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think tinker outpaces Tailor. Tailor has only has 3 leather types beyond normal. Tinker items follow ingots so Iron/DC/Shadow/Copper/Bronze/Gold/Aggy/Verite/Valorite - thats 8x the number of combinations compared to 3x for tailor. Just as my diff bods too it seems. Way too many jewelry ones. I did get a gold ex place setting large the other day but will take forever to get matching smalls.
Male,Female,Studded and Bone X4 types of leather Foot X4 types of leather 7 cloth LBODs All these BODs come in Ex and Norm
So just the Male 6 part has 6 X 4 x 2 = 48 X 3 for the 10,15,20 counts 144 SBODs + the 24 LBODs just to get Male suit combos.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's the Tailor and Smith Breakdowns
This assumes we all know about each BOD coming in the 6 standard flavors (10, 15, 20 count, and normal vs. exceptional)

Tailor: Cloth side
9 Large templates
8 of the 9 require a footwear small that can be any of the leather types as long as the count and quality match up.
Small Cloth BODs: 7x3, +2x4 = 29 small bods, not counting the footwear that goes into the larges (and are described below)

Tailor: leather side
5 Large templates
26 small BODs, 4 of which each fit 3 different larges (the large footwear and 2 of the cloth larges)

Tailor (general): BODs are 8% chance of large (and all fit at least 1 large)
BOD pull for smalls is equal chance of all 55 small types at GM (though at below GM, there appears to be some sort of undocumented coding that makes it more likely to get a small that you can get skill gains from, than one too hard to start)
Normal vs. Exceptional: 2 to 1
3 special leather types, 50% chance of color if a leather BOD, and a 6/3/1 split among the colors.

Blacksmith:

Comments made during the ML launch/programming seemed to indicate that the devs of that period and later didn't fully understand the older code (note that it took several years after 2006 for the cloth BOD normal/ex ratio to be confirmed supports this)
8% chance for a large (that for years was broken due to a missing half of a set of parenthesis)
50% split normal/exceptional

Blacksmith weapon side:
25 weapons small BODs. 5 Large BODs. Can't be bribed to colored metal.

Blacksmith Armor side.
3 Large BODs
13 small BODs that fit the larges
11 small BODs that do not have a large, that could potentially be set up as a 4-parter, a 6-parter and a single stand-alone, if the devs so choose (and it might have been considered 15+ years ago)
Iron/color split varies by skill level. 50/50 below Elder. 30/70 for 110.0 to 119.9. 10/90 for Legendary skill.

The interaction of the weapon BODs with the Armor BODs brings the actual numbers to
(<110 skill) 50% Weapons (Iron), 25% Armor (Iron), 25% Armor (colored) (breaks down to 11.46% Iron non-combinables, 13.54% Iron smalls for larges, 11.46% colored non-combinables, 13.54% colored smalls for larges). Or 75% iron.
(110-119.9 skill) 50% Weapons (Iron), 15% Armor (Iron), 35% Armor (colored). Or 65% Iron (instead of the 30% promised when the bonus was announced)
(120 skill) 50% Weapons (Iron), 5% Armor (Iron), 45% Armor (colored). Or 55% Iron (instead of 10%)

Alchemy:
No Exceptionals
No Special materials
about half the smalls fill larges.
The other half are a bunch of smalls that can be quickly filled for new BODs and more crafting tools.

1 Book LBOD (and a few books that don't fit a large)
3 Necromancy LBODs, that leave out 3 or 4 spells (personally, I'd have only left out Exorcism and VE)
6 Magery scroll LBODs that seem to have little rhyme or reason. (1 of level 1 debuffs, 1 of level 1 & 2 healing/buffs, 1 of 3 level 4 spells, 1 of level 5 spells, 1 of level 7 spells, and 1 of level 8 spells). All 64 spells have smalls, apparently, and the lack of level 3 & level 6 larges (and the old structure of the level 1&2, and level 4, larges) is puzzling.
So, about 1/3 of the smalls have no large. Frankly, I wouldn't have minded if they'd left the Scrappers small BOD in and gave it a point value in the hundreds like the nexus core (tinker), as there are a LOT of rejected scrappers made (as everyone tries for Scrappers with bonus abilities - not seen someone actively selling base scrappers in ages, though some have given me money I wasn't expecting when I GAVE them a base scrappers), that we scribes would like to do something with other than throwing away.

Carpentry
No idea - not even attempted them yet, even though I've got about 120 smalls collected.

Bowcraft, Cooking and Tinkering:

Need a lot of work from all the bugs. I can't even start to describe everything's that wrong (though the original post is a start, it's barely scratching the surface)

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd love for a shield LBOD setup. I get so many small shield BODs it's amazing.

... <snip> ... The tinkering jewelry cant be bribed up but the chart says they should be able to. There are too many jewelry combinations. They are not worth the time to get a large filled for 50 points.
The jewelry part also has too many Tinker options to the same thing when the BOD says another. Example: SBOD 20 norm Citrine necklace. Tinker menu has at least 3 different Citrine necklaces - each suffixed differently (Citrine necklace (golden), Citrine necklace (silver), etc). Which is the one for a BOD? Other jewelry is like that as well.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tinkering and Inscription need more Lbods. There are lots of small Bods with no real use to turn in for a reward. So you get more and more Lbods, but can fill them because you get too many Sbods not used in LBods.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought you meant the tailor and smith were difficult to fit into larges. Ill let you and Basura argue over what has more.
The UO charts helped me understand the BODs. I didn't have a clue what BOD got what reward before.

I think I sat my Cloth book on the ground and it went poof. I'm not really missing it.

But, my post was mainly listing the issues with cooking and tinkering BODs.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lessee.... I've not gotten around to working on my original post for the Tinkering system BODs for Craftsman (in part waiting to see if some of the bugs are acknowledged), so I'll skim over it a bit.

Tinkering:
  • 9 different "Jewelry with gem" LBODs that apparently are meant to be analogous to the Smith's weapons BODs - only without exceptional bods. They appear to only be iron, as well.
  • There's supposed to be a non-gem LBOD but I've not seen it. If it exists, it apparently is the one that allows colored metals, as I think I've gotten colored plain ring smalls.
  • Keyring, Globe: Key Ring, Iron Key, Globe, Spyglass - personally I would have called this one a "traveler" set. Not sure if all of these can be made colored or exceptional.
  • Tools: Mortar and Pestle, Smith’s Hammer, Skillet, Sewing Kit, Fletcher’s Tools - ABSOLUTELY no reason to have colored values for them, yet the uo.com pages has them.
  • Dining Set: Butcher Knife, Spoon, Fork, Plate, Knife, Goblet
WAY too many smalls not in the above to speak of.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC:
Here's a suggestion.
Forget the bribery system.
Give us three free BODs per day.
...and then just let us BUY any other BODs we want, because a real merchant would want to sell from his inventory.
==> less randomness is better. Less "not knowing what's going on" is better.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lessee.... I've not gotten around to working on my original post for the Tinkering system BODs for Craftsman (in part waiting to see if some of the bugs are acknowledged), so I'll skim over it a bit.

Tinkering:
  • 9 different "Jewelry with gem" LBODs that apparently are meant to be analogous to the Smith's weapons BODs - only without exceptional bods. They appear to only be iron, as well.
  • There's supposed to be a non-gem LBOD but I've not seen it. If it exists, it apparently is the one that allows colored metals, as I think I've gotten colored plain ring smalls.
  • Keyring, Globe: Key Ring, Iron Key, Globe, Spyglass - personally I would have called this one a "traveler" set. Not sure if all of these can be made colored or exceptional.
  • Tools: Mortar and Pestle, Smith’s Hammer, Skillet, Sewing Kit, Fletcher’s Tools - ABSOLUTELY no reason to have colored values for them, yet the uo.com pages has them.
  • Dining Set: Butcher Knife, Spoon, Fork, Plate, Knife, Goblet
WAY too many smalls not in the above to speak of.
I have only received sapphire and amethyst jewelry large BODs. Those 2 don't have silver or gold options. But they cant be bribed past normal 20.
None of the gem jewelry BODs can be bribed past normal 20. Not even the necklace BODs that don't go in larges.
I also have only received plain rings. Don't know if plain earring or bracelet smalls exist. Or plain LBOD.

The keyring LBOD parts I have can be bribed up to exceptional valorite. I have all the small parts except spyglass, those also bribe up. That one should work.

The tools LBOD cant be bribed past normal 20.

The dining set works fine. I have one ready to turn in, but I don't know if the blackrock head is any better than the Kotl head.

Tinker Bulk Orders – Ultima Online Only 2 of the 4 large BODs on this chart can be made past normal 20.

Bootpull

Visitor
I have tried repetitively to bribe a small regular normal boots up to a normal or exp leather boots and it jumps to spined.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tried repetitively to bribe a small regular normal boots up to a normal or exp leather boots and it jumps to spined.

It is my experience that the bribing will always jump material more often, then quantity, lastly quality. That being frustrating Footwear have a unique role in my BOD collecting. Are you trying to fill a large cloth other or a Footwear only order? You can use 20 exceptional horned to fill a clothing order requiring that footwear. The footwear only BOD order I always bribe all the way up to get a Horned Kit.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jewelry with gems can't be bribed to exceptional for good reason, you can't make it exceptional. It should allow metal bribing though.

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D. Potentially Very Expensive single BOD. Inscription - Bulk Order Book will fill from a BOD Book with BODs loaded in it. Please remove this from the menu. I like using the fill from container and if I forget to make the books in a separate bag, that would suck!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
D. Potentially Very Expensive single BOD. Inscription - Bulk Order Book will fill from a BOD Book with BODs loaded in it. Please remove this from the menu. I like using the fill from container and if I forget to make the books in a separate bag, that would suck!
Place an empty bag in your back pack and only use that container to make things in and only target that container to fill from. NEVER EVER target your back pack to fill from.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It is my experience that the bribing will always jump material more often, then quantity, lastly quality. That being frustrating Footwear have a unique role in my BOD collecting. Are you trying to fill a large cloth other or a Footwear only order? You can use 20 exceptional horned to fill a clothing order requiring that footwear. The footwear only BOD order I always bribe all the way up to get a Horned Kit.
My experience is that it's about 90% to have it be a material upgrade, if possible.
Quality upgrades seems to be much more frequent than Quantity for me, once material is out of the picture..

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My experience is that it's about 90% to have it be a material upgrade, if possible.
Quality upgrades seems to be much more frequent than Quantity for me, once material is out of the picture..
I have come to the conclusion that the RNG hates me so much that it will give me %99 of the time exactly the opposite of what I wanted.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Basara concerning the amount of reward points allocated for the completion of certain LBODS. One in particular is the alchemy LBOD's which need 5 each of the parasitic plants or 5 each of the fungi for the other potion. Not only is
it very time consuming to acquire these using normal means but you even with GM alchemy skill and a high talsman, you can fail making these potions. I would suggest either increasing the point level 5 times the current value or reduce the quantity needed for those ingrediants from 5 to 1.
Overall i'm enjoying this new idea, and thankful that they incorporated this into the xmas tree event in the differant towns. If it were not for the event I would have never even tried the new bods and the rewards that are given out. I have a reason to play more often again. I do wish that the alchemy rewards of those colored kettles could stay after the charges are used up for display purposes in homes.

Bootpull

Visitor
I am trying to fill normal and exp large cloth bods. It would only make sense if it moved in chronological order. I don't seem to have this problem on other small bods.

Bootpull

Visitor
I had this happen to a runebook as well.

Bootpull

Visitor
And thank you for the Horned leather input, I am now able to complete the cloth bods.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have come to the conclusion that the RNG hates me so much that it will give me %99 of the time exactly the opposite of what I wanted.
You're not the only one that feels that way....

When I need to upgrade a normal colored BOD's quantity, I often go in with 5-10 smalls of the same type and PRAY one of them gets upgraded the right way. Going from 15 to 20 can take 1 or 2 bribes (2 if the first one goes from normal to exceptional), but most of the upgrades bump material, making it useless.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Carpentry: Carpentry Bulk Orders – Ultima Online

Weapons Large:
Works

Wood Furniture Large:
The Large and all four smalls cant go past normal wood.

Cabinet Large:
Tall Cabinet
Short Cabinet
The large and the two smalls cant be bribed past 20 exceptional wood.

SE Armoire Large:
The large and the four smalls cant be bribed past 20 exceptional wood.

Instruments:
The large cant be bribed past 20 normal wood.
The smalls cant be bribed past 20 exceptional wood.

Large SE chests:
The large and the five smalls cant be bribed past 20 exceptional wood.

Eleven weapons:
Looks like they would work but require recipes and High lvl gems.

So 2 of 5 larges work as intended...

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a thought came to mind which would not to difficult to implement. Why not have as a reward from turning bods for one of the skills what they did for mining large deposits of ore does. But instead some of the more difficult ingredients that are needed for some items such as parasitic plants and fungi. I am only filling tailor, smith and alchemy atm. I'm sure that the other skills have some worthy of a reward as well.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I finally got the parts to get the keg for the cooking bod. How in the heck can you make the exe green tea it calls for?

Also I was going to get the set of titles for the blacksmith one. The armorer one calls for 100 points. There is no bod for 100 points the closest is 210.

It seems I can get parts of one large, which I have gotten few of, but not all the parts.

On the blacksmith one, you can get the sturdy shovels and pick axes which have 150-200 uses. I was going through my chests looking for something and came across a few older ones I have. They have uses of way over 400. I can make shovels of over 200 uses. So why go for those?

Just my 2 cents.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Sturdy shovels and pickaxes are some of the oldest rewards, dating from the start of the system.

Ellie, I assume you're on SP (or Mugen), from your comments on these. All the other shards, a "Normal" crafted shovel is 50 uses, and an Exceptional is at most 100 uses (at GM Tinker skill - below GM, they can be between 50-100, IIRC). SP & Mugen have highly increased use numbers because of the differences in NPC shopkeepers.

Because of the point system, the sturdy shovels and pickaxes will become a lot less common.

A 210 point BOD is a small exceptional 10-count iron, or a small normal 10-count in DC (or a large 10-count normal ringmail in Iron). It's not like you're wasting anything using one for a 100 point reward, since 37.5% of all small Smith BODs below 110 Smith are Exceptional Iron BODs (27.5% at 120 skill).

A lot of the new skills have drop issues... I couldn't get one small each from the alchemy larges, until given 2 of them - once I turned in those LBODs, literally my BOD pulls to replace them were for those EXACT same smalls that hadn't dropped in 200 BODs prior

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally got the parts to get the keg for the cooking bod. How in the heck can you make the exe green tea it calls for?
It is easy " IF", you have a Talisman and cooking apron with high enough Exceptional bonus to put your exceptional chance higher than the normal chance. I have a plus 30 exceptional apron and a plus 25 exceptional Talisman. With the plus 55 exceptional, my chance of making exceptional green tea is higher than normal green tea. So, regardless of how much I fail, any green tea I make will always be exceptional. There is several things in cooking that are hard to make exceptional, but with the plus 55 exceptional, the chance of exceptional is always higher for every food item. I am not sure where the break point is for the plus exceptional total to always have this advantage.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't do all the bods, some cost too much or not worth filling but that's ok. not everything should be worth filling. some of the exceptional carpentry/fletching have a 50 to 55 exc chance to make exc. even with good talisman. if u have enough bods, can fill normal and exc at same time with little waste. cooking has some hard to make exc ones too and has more steps to make but that's the way it is. some of the bow types need large gems to make. up to 20 per bod plus times 4 or more to fill large. not wasting large gems on those. I just wont fill. maybe we need a tool that can stack with talisman to help make exc chance better. I'm fine with system but hate the banking of points. one guy has over 100k points from banking already(tailor/bs). scripters win. no comment.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So, what "Keg" is needed for all my tinkering "Keg" BODs, considering you can only make the metal parts for kegs ,and potion kegs, with tinker?

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Am I the only one getting 27341732 darkglow potion sbods from alchemy?

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Empty potion keg is what they want. I doubt I will be filling that because I make and sell them on my vendor. Same for smoke bombs. I make them for my guild.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I also have only received plain rings. Don't know if plain earring or bracelet smalls exist. Or plain LBOD.
I've received Bracelet smalls, in DC and Shadow Iron, so far.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I turned in inscription small BODs for 15 Mark and 20 Mark neither gave gold as a reward, just the banking points. Is this intended?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When I turned in inscription small BODs for 15 Mark and 20 Mark neither gave gold as a reward, just the banking points. Is this intended?
Default on the BODs is to bank. There is a setting on the bod when you open it to bank or not. Make the choice and it remains that way from then on. I did that early on with my smithing BODs ... I want the immediate gratification. <shrug>