• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Splinter Hatchets, Butchers, War Forks & more to come soon!

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#1. 150m reserve
#2. 30m reserve
#3. 30m reserve
#4. 100m reserve
#5. 75m reserve
#6. 30m reserve
#7. 15m reserve
#8. 15m reserve
#9. 15m reserve
#10. 15m reserve
#11. 25m reserve
#12. 10m reserve
#13. 10m reserve
#14. 25m reserve

Thanks for looking and happy bidding! :gee:

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Oo after looking back, the comment before mine has been scrubbed. The guy who has been bidding 1mil on every post bid a firm 1mil for all items.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this an auction? If not I'm not sure what the purpose of a reserve with no buyout is.
Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted anything so I kinda forgot the swing of things if we're being honest lol. It's definitely an auction, can do 24 hours from time reserve is met then the piece is sold.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your interest, but #1 ended yesterday at 8:01ish PM. I've messaged @de LEET ed and he's yet to get back to me regarding the hatchet. If he doesn't get back to me within a couple days, I'll gladly sell it to you for your posted amount.