• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new reward requested for some crafting lbod

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they should add a few new deco or house add-on rewards to each of the crafting LBOD with the exceptions of cooking (has plum tree) and tinker (has moonstone and that crafted monster thingie)

add something for
blacksmith
tailor
carpentry
fletching
alchemy
scribe

I know the tailoring has bear rugs and tasperty but something new at the high end of point turn in.

maybe someone could post some suggestions for the above list

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tailoring has an 800 point BOD, maybe a leather armor bless deed for that many points...Similar bless deed in Blacksmithing reward.
Need to put some thought into the other trades.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Maybe they could add new items periodically, like they do with the clean up rewards. Deco items - house add ons, trees, dyes, tiles etc - things that wouldn't require testing and balancing. It would be a way to keep crafting fresh, and the structure is already there so I would imagine it wouldn't take an excessive amount of time or resources.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like deco stuff.

Cooking could use something at 350 points. I don't need bulk cooking tali's.

Containers for other resources could be added.

Lots of places to add deco content if they want to.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think they should add a few new deco or house add-on rewards to each of the crafting LBOD with the exceptions of cooking (has plum tree) and tinker (has moonstone and that crafted monster thingie)

add something for
blacksmith
tailor
carpentry
fletching
alchemy
scribe

I know the tailoring has bear rugs and tasperty but something new at the high end of point turn in.

maybe someone could post some suggestions for the above list
Agreed. Was hoping with the point system we'd have some new options that were more attractive than crafting Tally's, Cauldrons to change ingots and a few new dyes.

The leather iron bless deeds would be nice. GIven you can make full suits of Gargoyle armor out of cloth that can be blessed with a CBD - why not a similar option for the rest of the armors?

I'd still love to see ingots, leather, gems and such be reward options as well.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agreed. Was hoping with the point system we'd have some new options that were more attractive than crafting Tally's, Cauldrons to change ingots and a few new dyes.

GIven you can make full suits of Gargoyle armor out of cloth that can be blessed with a CBD - why not a similar option for the rest of the armors?
My gargish cloth chest wont bless. It says clothes only.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My gargish cloth chest wont bless. It says clothes only.
One of the stupid inconsistencies of UO ....

Such as Deer Masks, Bear Masks and other masks are made of ?????Cloth? And therefore can't be made from leather can't be made with properties if you use a barbed runic kit you waste a charge and then further since you can't make them with enhancements you can't dye them with any of the tokuno dyes, turn in dyes or such and you can only dye them with a cloth dye tub or plant dye... because yes... I always would make a deer mask from cloth rather than from the skin of an animal...

Same goes for making cloth gargish armor FYI.

Personally I always thought it was stupid that a hat isn't considered an armor, yet it has resists, and then you can't do much with them... sad.