• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Travel

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So it occurs to me once again that things in UO are inconsistent and very annoying...

Some time back I recall the DEVs put in a concession if you will for Necromancers to travel while in wraith form using recall working 100% of the time for them...

I recall at the time bringing up that Spellweavers don't get such a concession? Why not? Why are they not worthy of a form of travel? And again I'm left to wonder why is it that Necromancers get this opportunity but Weavers and Mystics get NOTHING?

I ask please @Mesanna, @Bleak and @Kyronix to consider the Spellweaver and Mystic for a form of travel... Perhaps the Weaver can travel using recall while in Etheral Voyage?!?! And Perhaps the Mystic can travel with a new spell? IMO the Mystic ought to be able to gate and mark... just my opinion... But they ought to have a portal(gate) and scribe rune spell...

Grazz't1970

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oooh yea. A spell revamp. And it would have to be a revamp because they would have to check for balance.... And there's tons of time to do that...

And before u explain in detail how "easy" it would be to do ... Sarcasm is the word of the day

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oooh yea. A spell revamp. And it would have to be a revamp because they would have to check for balance.... And there's tons of time to do that...

And before u explain in detail how "easy" it would be to do ... Sarcasm is the word of the day
I've always thought we needed a spell revamp... Mages need more "cold" damage spells... etc... anyway was just something that had occurred to me as I was getting my characters to and from the X-mas tree.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You'll live.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have an atlas with 100 charges, teleporters you can talk to. If you haven't figured a way out yet..idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk