• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fel Trinsic Gate House

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see a photo anywhere
Are you viewing on tapatalk mobile app? The picture shows on my PC fine but not via mobile app. Its pretty much the same for all images recently :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure why anyone would want to actaully buy a 8x8... please enlighten me... whne u can easily place a 1818 or tower on Atl... knowadays....just asking...pvp near non exsistant

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
What has been going on lately with this guy and his bids? I've never made a comment directed towards stratics or the mods but this is crazy talk. I rarely come over to general trade and I've seen tons of his trolling 1mil comments. Has he been warned, suspended, banned ever? If he was bidding 1mil on a 10mil item I'd see it fitting but most items have had a reserve and some have been over a bil! Someone please stop this Tom foolery before I have no fingernails left to bite.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now we have the pricing police. If you do not like his/her bid than just ignore it.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Lord Frodo @DJAd are you guys serious? You're encouraging this member to bid 1million on auctions that have already closed and sold for 100s of millions? Maybe the real issue with stratics is that people such as yourselves are encouraging this type of behavior. How old are you guys? I really hope you don't have the same morals in real life. Pushing "big brother" limits just for the hell of it to seem like some sort of a badass. Get over yourselves.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not encouraging. Just not taking any notice of it. If stuff like this makes you pull your fingernails out, well I dunno what to say really.

At the end of the day I'm sure if he was doing anything wrong the mods would just delete his posts right? That's what moderating is.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Way to ninja edit :) it's hard to moderate with people like you jumping on them claiming "hey it doesn't specifically say this! Stop invading my first amendment". A public forum doesn't mean you can troll whenever you want. Go to hot-guild boards for that. I'm a member there as well but strats isn't the place for this type of trolling.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sure glad you do not MOD these boards or I guess people like us would be removed also for disagreeing with you or some posting a bid because they are tired of seeing all these super high prices or wait that may interfere with your selling so that is why it is a TROLL, now I get it.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Never said I would remove you? And I don't sell items.. soo you wouldn't interfere with anything I do. Not sure what you're getting at there. An item sold for hundreds of millions and after it closed and pick up was made (it seemed) he posted 1mil.. that is a troll. He isn't asking for lower prices like you're saying, he is trolling. Open your eyes. Just because you want to stir up situations doesn't mean you're right. It doesn't mean I'm right either.. but Iam right in this case :)