• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Center stacking

Vet

Visitor
Character copied over a toon with lots of steps and blocks made from stone to experiment with. They dont stack. Whats up @Mesanna ?

Vet

Visitor
Were they stacked befor you copied?
Stacked before I copied. Stacked after I copied. TC was updated for the latest pub and housing was unavailable for a few weeks. After its turned back on, they now do not stack. Before they stacked on top of one another to make your own steps up to a higher floor. Now they stack, but they drop down to one click higher than the bottom one. That make sense?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think there is just slight misunderstanding. :)

IF I'm right, @Vet is referring to these items stacking while building in a home... block upon block?

But @Zeke and @Lord Frodo perhaps thought @Vet meant stacking meaning the items stacked and became one item in your backpack?

It's all good :)

Vet

Visitor
I think there is just slight misunderstanding. :)

IF I'm right, @Vet is referring to these items stacking while building in a home... block upon block?

But @Zeke and @Lord Frodo perhaps thought @Vet meant stacking meaning the items stacked and became one item in your backpack?

It's all good :)
Perhaps I did NOT make myself very clear. I apologize.

Vet

Visitor
I also used them as a foundation for my lighthouse and the garden sheds, but now they say "at least one impassable....blah blah blah". @Bleak