• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do bulk order deeds for sale in a BoD book not show up on VS?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have some been vendored for 2 days now that aren't showing up. Is that normal?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good question... It's doubtful if they're inside the book. I guess you'd have to place like an engraved rune on the vendor saying something like "Bods for sale" (something to that effect), but people would still have to check for themselves whether or not you have the right one they'd be looking for... if that's the case.

(never really bought bods) -I always bought the rewards lol

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have some been vendored for 2 days now that aren't showing up. Is that normal?
They only show up if placed as separates on the vendor or in a bag. One other way is to name the BOD book with something to do with the deeds inside, or like Cov suggested, put a named rune in. Although, I tend to ignore these myself when searching because most of the time you get there and the BOD has been sold but the rune remains :/

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They only show up if placed as separates on the vendor or in a bag. One other way is to name the BOD book with something to do with the deeds inside, or like Cov suggested, put a named rune in. Although, I tend to ignore these myself when searching because most of the time you get there and the BOD has been sold but the rune remains :/
Thanks then, I will separate em out and box em up