• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House addon World Tree Floor Tile

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so is the Tree of Life....

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Not sure if I'm interested in that but I like the idea of original content for the store.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure if I'm interested in that but I like the idea of original content for the store.
I would be interested if it were in the right perspective but if it's placed anywhere near anything that is it looks weird.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You don't notice it that much once it's down for a while. Shame it's not animated along the lines of Piotr's, pulsating floor decor would be kool :). I once saw a house with lava tiles and black cut cloth, awesome effect when dark nights turned on and no night sight active. The floor looked like it was moving....

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
technically, the perspective of the rug is okay and looks fine to me, it is supposed to be on the floor like it is. if it was raised (like the pentagram) then yes, I'd expect a bit of perspective on it.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
technically, the perspective of the rug is okay and looks fine to me, it is supposed to be on the floor like it is. if it was raised (like the pentagram) then yes, I'd expect a bit of perspective on it.
But...

Pentagram.png

:tongue:

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Gonna have to just give this one up, I fear. That's just how they are gonna do it. :|
Yeah, they didn't fix the Codex of Virtue:

Codex.gif

But, thanks God, they didn't try to mess with the Bloody Pentagram! :smile2:

Bloody.gif

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, they didn't fix the Codex of Virtue:

View attachment 58008

But, thanks God, they didn't try to mess with the Bloody Pentagram! :smile2:

View attachment 58010
I was just posting about how much I really dislike all of this new art, because so much of it just seems done with almost no care or attention to detail... but I think I just have to get over it. The general opinion is obvious, but the art won't change, that much is apparent. They will do it how they do it and we just have to deal. I admit being someone who used to do a lot of digital art I may be hypercritical because I can see the mistakes they are making (sometimes down to the specific photoshop options) and I know how simple they are to correct, but whatever. It is what it is.

I'm glad to see new content, I just wish it was polished, and/or that I had any desire to work to get it. :(

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ah okay, yes a nice touch. I like them, and looks good in the green with the bar tops. I'm going to try the other plant dyes when I get a hold of some more.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was just posting about how much I really dislike all of this new art, because so much of it just seems done with almost no care or attention to detail... but I think I just have to get over it. The general opinion is obvious, but the art won't change, that much is apparent. They will do it how they do it and we just have to deal. I admit being someone who used to do a lot of digital art I may be hypercritical because I can see the mistakes they are making (sometimes down to the specific photoshop options) and I know how simple they are to correct, but whatever. It is what it is.

I'm glad to see new content, I just wish it was polished, and/or that I had any desire to work to get it. :(
My problem is I'm OCD... guess that's part of what makes a good Lab Rat... but because of this I can't stand to have items of varying perspective in my house... I really LOVE the tile... I just wish it was in proper perspective since it's VERY Pretty and unlike much of what this artist does it has some texture... the background of the design is actually like marble or something and very nice... however the fact that it is totally off in perspective means I simply can't use it. It bothers me especially if you have any of the other circular floor tiles around like the Pentagrams, Abbatar or the Spellweaving Circle.

The fact that it IS simple to correct for many folk just makes me say that this Artist is lazy and that to me doesn't sit right. Would you accept a job half done? If you ordered food would you want it 1/2 cooked? NO... So why is this tolerated?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Kinda hard to tell is that a flat tile or round globe? I assume it's flat. I kinda like it, I'll think about it

Last edited:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Why is the stuff they're making these days so large? lol 5 1x1 tiles would be more interesting to me.
there is a smaller version, but I much wanted the larger one.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is the stuff they're making these days so large? lol 5 1x1 tiles would be more interesting to me.
yes, it's rather annoying to me. The Shed for example. It will not even fit in most of my grandfathered homes.
What's the point in that?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
yes, it's rather annoying to me. The Shed for example. It will not even fit in most of my grandfathered homes.
What's the point in that?
Yeah all my places are packed. I'm hard pressed to place anything large anymore