• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prank on a guildie

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we haven't seen any new stages of growth on the Christmas tree from BODs and one of our guildies was about to turn some heavy duty ones in. Before she got there, I purchased a juniper bush, placed it strategically on the Charlie Brown Christmas tree, hid and waited. I wish I could post the whole conversation but it left me with a stomach ache from laughing so hard. Just wanted to share and give some of you a chuckle for the day. Merry Christmas UO!!!!

Prank on Haven.jpg

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*rofl* Haven is a stinker and loves to fill player's houses with pigs on a spit, ice patches, etc. Turnabout is fair play. *maniacal laughter*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AND she sinks rowboats. Seriously. She chased me while throwing lobster traps, crabs, lobsters and all sorts of fish at me while I was running for my life in my little rowboat around and around the sea market. Don't let her tell you otherwise.
*glares*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AND she sinks rowboats. Seriously. She chased me while throwing lobster traps, crabs, lobsters and all sorts of fish at me while I was running for my life in my little rowboat around and around the sea market. Don't let her tell you otherwise.
*glares*
I believe it! We love her to death but she's ebil! *rofl* :eek2:

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You are EVIL ....Baja was a fun shard yesterday, we all laughed too much yesterday.
I would like everyone to know that Amber Witch fire balled me first on the row boat and chased me across the sea's "Haven is just an innocent Mule with no skill other than crafting"

Mama Faith is just EVIL

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a fantastic way to start out a morning! Your comment made me spit my coffee out. At least it didn't go up my nose. "Innocent" is the last word I'd use to describe Haven but good try. *HUGE HUGS* I'll bet you check every growth of the tree now to make sure it's not a fraud. *lol* My work is complete. *curtsey*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey folks! Baja could use your help. We are such a tiny shard and we can use some help with making a Christmas Tree.
I know it's asking a lot but we would appreciate any help you can give. And you just might have some fun while doing it!
:heart:

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey folks! Baja could use your help. We are such a tiny shard and we can use some help with making a Christmas Tree.
I know it's asking a lot but we would appreciate any help you can give. And you just might have some fun while doing it!
:heart:

Baja? isn't that a really tiny little shard? Gee I dunno if I wanna go there. Especially since Mama and Haven truly are ebil. *still looking for cakes and sushi locked down in my castle*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja? isn't that a really tiny little shard? Gee I dunno if I wanna go there. Especially since Mama and Haven truly are ebil. *still looking for cakes and sushi locked down in my castle*
*lol* Happy birthday, Slug! We really pick on the ones we care about and I think you got a lot of love today. ;)