• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Primer on Item Properties?

Agonistes

Visitor
New to the game, trying to wrap my head around all these properties.

What are people looking for when they buy items?

What do you wear for specific templates? (Didn't see any information on a standard bushido paladin on the template I was going for)

Are some properties better than others?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New to the game, trying to wrap my head around all these properties.

What are people looking for when they buy items?

What do you wear for specific templates? (Didn't see any information on a standard bushido paladin on the template I was going for)

Are some properties better than others?
Now days suits are typically built around the template build. Bushido would normally be on some sort of dexxer... most dexxer builds would look for:

70 in all resists
45 hit chance increase
45 defense chance increase
40 lower mana cost
Enough SSI and Stamina increase to swing your weapon of choice at 1.25 or 1.5 swings per second
Some hit point increase
Stat regeneration (HP,Mana,Stamina)

Agonistes

Visitor
Now days suits are typically built around the template build. Bushido would normally be on some sort of dexxer... most dexxer builds would look for:

70 in all resists
45 hit chance increase
45 defense chance increase
40 lower mana cost
Enough SSI and Stamina increase to swing your weapon of choice at 1.25 or 1.5 swings per second
Some hit point increase
Stat regeneration (HP,Mana,Stamina)
So damage increase isn't really needed? Or is just like a "bonus" if you happen to have it?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So damage increase isn't really needed? Or is just like a "bonus" if you happen to have it?
Yes, add damage increase to the list. usually 50-60 on the suit (jewelry and talisman) and 40 on the weapon