• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I know im going to get flamed for this

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While I liked the Third Dawn client's features, the poly counts on the mobs was obscenely low and nearly every texture looked dirty.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the 3d avatar / paper doll that I liked the most. From what I remember when you walked it showed the motion of it walking too.
. View attachment 57758
I remember that. I liked it at first when I started too, then I switched to 2D/Classic. As I remember, I stopped using it completely when Paragons were added to Ilshenar. They were given the (Paragon) label if you moused over them, but they didn't have the golden color that the CC did. It...was not fun if you ran through the Blood Dungeon, then ran into a Paragon. Ditto for the Balron, and back then, the only time I ever killed it was in a group.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That is the epitome of low poly. It almost burns my eyes.
Not even PSX games were THAT low poly!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I remember that... You could also rotate your character around with it... so you could look at the 360 degree view of your character in the paperdoll... also loved the animations you could do in 3rd dawn... falling down, dancing, waving, blow a kiss, all good fun... I miss that part.

hugs.jpg

Allowed for some pretty seriously fun screenshots.

sweetheart.jpg