• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tribal Berries ...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, please, please, can the drop rate be increased? It seems lower than it was even a couple of years or so ago.

*is losing the will to live*

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Doesn't seem too bad...figured since I haven't hunted tribal berries in awhile and I have a few savage kin paint BOD's I'd give it a shot...took me about 15 minutes to gather 8 berries...one every 5-6 savages...that's really not bad imo.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm doing something wrong then, cos it's taking me around an hour to get 20.

All hints and tips greatly appreciated!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one by the castle? That's where I've been. Take the drag for a nice walk in the country to enjoy the fresh air ...

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've been selling this on Europa for a while, and only tend to take my dexxer to the Ilshenar Savage camp. Easy really and fairly brainless killing!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Easy fixes:
  • Up the drop rate on berries
  • Drop multiple berries per tribeswoman
  • Add berries to the male savage loot table

Somewhat more complex, but potentially more fun solutions:
  • Create a new "berry bush" plant and let us gather seeds
  • Create a coffee-plant-like item that generates a seed a day (stores up to 10, could use a slightly tweaked version of the EC's winter topiary graphic) and make it a quest reward from the tribal village.

And before someone says it, the berries aren't important enough to worry about "invalidating" 14-year-old stale content.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Change them to plums and have the tribe drop plums and makes a use for the plum trees.