• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search: How to search for a complete suit?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tried all kinds of stuff to look up full suits on vendor search. I don't get any hits though. How do i find complete suits on vendor search?

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The last three i put in my vendor seems to be to cheap. They were Sold next Day. I usually have some mage suits build Out from different loot. Not high End, but good enough for the first time.
I have still some suits with spellbooks ready. Just gimme a Ping.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to know how to look up full suits. I can't seem to get full suits to show up in vendor search - that is the issue.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As vendor owner, I put the word Suit in my description together with the mods, then players can search for suit, like
199000 Suit LRC100, MR6, LMC40, Luck600, 5x70

Avariel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As vendor owner, I put the word Suit in my description together with the mods, then players can search for suit, like
199000 Suit LRC100, MR6, LMC40, Luck600, 5x70
Freja =) you do an awesome job. It is greatly appreciated the added description. I have never had a hard time using the vendor search to find LRC suits, because of your extra effort. Thank you.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High end suits can be easily found by just setting the price range to 'Highest to Lowest' then add in some mods you want like 3MR, 8-10LMC, 3HPR, etc,...
Click through the results looking for anything in a container. Lower end suits are more difficult to find. For those you need to find specific player vendors,
mark runes, & check them from time to time.

I'm not an advocate for purchasing anything other then lower end starter suits to help get new characters going.
IMHO build your characters/templates by playing the game, learning mechanics, & gradually building their strengths while noting their weaknesses.
You'll have a greater appreciation of what you've accomplished, understand mechanics more thoroughly, & be a better player in general.
The better player you become means you learn to tackle harder foes giving you higher end loots to either use or sell to improve your characters.

It's a win/win for you & others in the game that can benefit from that nice piece your character can't use but certainly helps another.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
High end suits can be easily found by just setting the price range to 'Highest to Lowest' then add in some mods you want like 3MR, 8-10LMC, 3HPR, etc,...
Click through the results looking for anything in a container. Lower end suits are more difficult to find. For those you need to find specific player vendors,
mark runes, & check them from time to time.

I'm not an advocate for purchasing anything other then lower end starter suits to help get new characters going.
IMHO build your characters/templates by playing the game, learning mechanics, & gradually building their strengths while noting their weaknesses.
You'll have a greater appreciation of what you've accomplished, understand mechanics more thoroughly, & be a better player in general.
The better player you become means you learn to tackle harder foes giving you higher end loots to either use or sell to improve your characters.

It's a win/win for you & others in the game that can benefit from that nice piece your character can't use but certainly helps another.
I just use the word weight and pick high to low and everything on the shard displays. High end suits can be found very close to the top of the money pile 175-125M

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put "complete suit" in the bags description. I also see people put what type of suit in the description, sampire, mage... Also search for "all 70s" LMC or stuff like that.

You can also choose "not garg only" or "not Fel"and see everything and like others say, choose high to low.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I am starting to add words like medable, Mage, Warrior, leather, Metal, Elf, Tiger in my description. It was a customer who told me to add Suit to the description.