• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

20 EXC Sweet Coco Butter Bod "no such thing"

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I need just one bod to finish off my LBod and there is no such thing as a 20 EXC Sweet Coco Butter Bod??? Oh what to do?

How many other Bods are out there like that?

I know Locking picking is another one
Fix this problem please

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need just one bod to finish off my LBod and there is no such thing as a 20 EXC Sweet Coco Butter Bod??? Oh what to do?

How many other Bods are out there like that?

I know Locking picking is another one
Fix this problem please
There are great many cooking BODS that can't be bribed up to exceptional. There are also many tinkering BODs you can't get to exceptional as well.

It has to be a bug.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have - much to my delight, cos I'm gonna get my fermentation barrel now - just managed to bribe a sushi platter from normal to ex. I shall try with some others later.

That's the first time I've managed to do that, and I only tried out of desperation, cos I'm determined to get the barrel for when I rebuild in a week or so!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had 2 lbods for unbaked pies, Bribed both up from 10 to 15 to 20. Somehow one lbod went 20x. OF Course I cannot bribe up the 20 smalls of unbaked pies to fit it... :(, Could this be fixed please?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix

I have only procured iron jewelry tinker BODs. The info page says they can be in all ingot types and excellent. The only ones I have received will not bribe past 20 iron for small or large.

They only say Iron when they are in a BOD book. And they are all normal. Also I don't think you can make any of the gemmed jewelry exceptional.

Anyone get anything but iron?

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What I have been noticing with cooking bods is, the bods at 10 or 15 have a random chance of being bumped to an exceptional. Which does not always fit with the plan I had for that bod lol

Have not yet been able to bump a 20 normal to an exceptional. But I tend to think that was done on purpose.

I really don't have any complaints with the cooking bods, makes you really have to plan ahead is all.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had bronze, copper & dull copper on tinker BODs. I don't have a problem bribing up numbers, but, sometimes, the buggers take the gold, tinkers & cooks, and don't bump my deed!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If not being able to bribe cooking bods up to exception was "by design," then its fairly bad design.

@Kyronix Can you let us know if this will be fixed?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got a 15 keg and tried to fill with keg. it wouldn't combine. says keg not potion keg. anyone know if typo or just cant fill. we need list of broken bods so we know , please devs?

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
the sweet cocoa butter bod for Exc. isn't even in the cooking menu as making an exceptional item.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m standing here right now, wrestling with this 15 kindling bod, it won't accept the kindling in my pack no matter how many times I restack it, give it back to my other guy, target the exact amount directly, target the exact amount in my pack...totally idiotic coding with this.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m standing here right now, wrestling with this 15 kindling bod, it won't accept the kindling in my pack no matter how many times I restack it, give it back to my other guy, target the exact amount directly, target the exact amount in my pack...totally idiotic coding with this.
Try it one piece at a time?

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did a bug report on the muffin BOD so we'll see if they get back to me. I'd be real irritated if I didn't believe they just have a lot on their plates right now and it'll eventually get fixed. I'm trying to be optimistic. o.0