• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can we get a bod forum?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'll pass the idea around.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Click Chat...click create...type name of chat "New BOD Forum"...click check mark, join channel...talk about BODs.....you're welcome.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tbh, because I have a spare account and have set up some collecting mules, I've been giving the low to mid level Bods, a few at a time, to those who've run out. They try and pay me - and I've seen a particular someone offer a mil for a BOD he wanted - but I just tell em I'll shout if I need a BOD, maybe they can help me out.

I'm getting two dozen of each BOD in every 24hr period, so I usually have quite a lot around; I fill the low levels and turn em in to get higher levels. Working pretty well so far. A trading forum would be great for everyone, I think. With, as Frodo said, emphasis on trading, rather than selling. With the points on the BODs now, it should be easy enough to figure out fair trades.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
lets show the admin we really want this guys, lets show this post some love
Honestly guys, we talked about this over the weekend, expect to see a forum soon, though for the first week it will have a poll thread to help us fine tune how it's intended to be used.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Stratics already has a crafters forum...