• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fletching BODs - getting the shaft...

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
HAHA I could not help naming the thread like this.

This might be the same with other BODS as well. I have a stack of 15 shafts, the BOD will not accept a stack so I have to separate them all. When you make shaft, it will make the same amount as you have wood on you so they are automatically stacked. Is there a way to get it to accept the stack?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are two ways to fill bods, Fill from container and combine. Put shafts in a bag and try the container or try the combine, just make sure that there is only enough shafts to fill the bod so you do not take the chance to use to many items. When stuff stacks I use the option to combine item and it takes the whole stack and fills the BOD.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I did not know that, thanks for the info!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It sure did, worked great. It was such a pain in the rear to separate them so this is an awesome time saver!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Man that works great for non-stacked things as well!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Man that works great for non-stacked things as well!
Be careful what is in your pack and what is needed for the BOD. I have an empty bag, BOD Book and required tool only in my pack while filling BODs, put #/type of ingots/resources needed to make item in bag, select item on tool and hit make MAX then use fill from container option and target bag, one click fill.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The one shaft BOD I got filled from targeting the stack. I think the issue is that it has to be the EXACT number or less to complete the BOD.