• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Crafter is possessed!!!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So....I lost my soulstone with GM tinkering on it so I'm trying to get gains while I'm filling BOD's...

I am currently just spamming candalabra's and every time I successfully make one...my character says Test1...

Anyone else have this weird thing happening? lol

huh.jpg

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Since the hotfix was deployed. They forgot to disable that before pushing it to prodo.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So....I lost my soulstone with GM tinkering on it so I'm trying to get gains while I'm filling BOD's...

I am currently just spamming candalabra's and every time I successfully make one...my character says Test1...

View attachment 57220
It does seem to be an ongoing issue: Test1

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I just saw that thread....how very strange! And it just started happening to me..I've already filled about 20 BOD's this morning, as I stated in that thread and it JUST started happening when I made candelabras.....wonder what that's all about!

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It happened to a cooking one I filled. It did not happen with the tailoring ones I filled.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

View attachment 57220
So you are the reason why, now we know. Does anybody know how to do a EXORCISM.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well....my Tamer was the first one to hear voices during Ricardo's Trial...I will never EVER forget that day.....Ricardo was being held in the jail wagon outside of Yew Courthouse....I was the first one there on Origin....ran up to him and saw the words *Hello there* on the bottom of my screen...thought it was Ricardo! So I started talking back!!!

My Tamer has never been the same since....poor thing...

Thankfully Tinkerbell is NOT possessed.....right?? RIGHT?!?!?!?

*goes off mumbling about blackrock*

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well....my Tamer was the first one to hear voices during Ricardo's Trial...I will never EVER forget that day.....Ricardo was being held in the jail wagon outside of Yew Courthouse....I was the first one there on Origin....ran up to him and saw the words *Hello there* on the bottom of my screen...thought it was Ricardo! So I started talking back!!!

My Tamer has never been the same since....poor thing...

Thankfully Tinkerbell is NOT possessed.....right?? RIGHT?!?!?!?

*goes off mumbling about blackrock*
OMG You're Tinkerbell I have your bones in my Baja Castle transported from Origin TY

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So you're the one that got them! I still lost Larisa's Bones...they were pretty purple too :(

Glad to see at least Tinkerbell lives on! Take good care of them! :heart:

Yes I know of several crafters named Tinkerbell, but I am the only one on Origin :) So they are RARE! lol

onlyone.jpg