• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is why.....

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This is why guild mates dont give me access to their houses.
i had a few extra pigs on a spit and buffet tables sooooooo.......

i think @Tina Small will be impressed that i turned her Castle into a 'Rib Shack'!!!

and to celebrate the grand opening of her Rib Shack i put out some free samplers at the Luna Bank to draw people in so they would come and have some ribs!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So, does anyone know how many different colors the turkey platters come in?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you know i was wondering the very thing today as i was draining my horns.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

i think @Tina Small will be impressed that i turned her Castle into a 'Rib Shack'!!!

and to celebrate the grand opening of her Rib Shack i put out some free samplers at the Luna Bank to draw people in so they would come and have some ribs!!

You sir, are a culinary artist.

My hat is off to you.

Good day.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see NO ribs at the Rib Shack! *grabs my sign on a stick, my safety pin, starts rioting....I mean protesting* NO RIBS, NO SHACK, NO RIBS, NO SHACK! sorry, couldn't resist :grin::grin::grin:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh....my........!!!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
At one point I started trying to figure this out for UO HomeDecor. I'll look into it again this holiday season as I have some down time.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Nicer prank that what I've done. Me and a friend filled a Guildmates house with aggressive tamables, 2 of each. Everything from Dragons and WW's to Reptalons and Hiryu. Needless to say they weren't a happy camper.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The two best pranks that have happened to me:

A guildmate came to my house and locked down over a thousand individual pieces of gold. I was still finding some of them over a year later. It was like sand... they were everywhere all over the house, under boxes and items, hidden in corners etc. It also didn't help that my house was made of sandstone which made the gold hard to see.

A different guildmate came to my very cluttered house and locked down trapped boxes that fit in perfectly with all the other boxes. They used the same type of box, put some random junk items in it, trapped it, then locked it down right next to my real boxes which looked identical. They then asked me if they could borrow an ethereal horse. So I went to my house and started looking through boxes to get them one. Suddenly things would start exploding out of nowhere when I opened a trapped box without realizing it, almost killing my character. The next hour was spent fearfully opening each of the 200+ boxes having no idea which would explode and which were safe.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha nice one Poo :) I love doing stuff like that on Europa, filled a few peoples houses with released tamed bears, stuffy bears and bearmasks :D

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
great thread ! i've had GDs and of course renamed pigs greet me upon logging in. Gotta luv some tamers !

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
best prank was a whole bunch of named bunnies all over my (then) large tower... I had to figure out their order as they all told a story....
drove me bonkers - figuring out the short story. couldn't disburse those bunnies for weeks!

I did figure it out eventually and wrote it down in a book, but lost that book...

for a writer, it was the ultimate prank!

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in the early days, 97-2000ish, there was either no limit on followers or some insanely high cap. My guild leaders wanted to have a High Council meeting RP-style in one of our large towers instead of IRC, so I thought it would be funny to bring AS MANY CATS AS POSSIBLE with me to the meeting and squeeze in with them.

Hopefully some of those good people have looked back on that and laughed, because at the time, they weren't laughing lol. It was a cat cacophony. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Back in the early days, 97-2000ish, there was either no limit on followers or some insanely high cap. My guild leaders wanted to have a High Council meeting RP-style in one of our large towers instead of IRC, so I thought it would be funny to bring AS MANY CATS AS POSSIBLE with me to the meeting and squeeze in with them.

Hopefully some of those good people have looked back on that and laughed, because at the time, they weren't laughing lol. It was a cat cacophony. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW. MEOW.
I think I would have wanted to do some mass damage to them all... This must have been what inspired the guy to make UOAssist and put in that checkbox to ignore some animal sounds... horses, cats, dogs come to mind... I know I had horses turned off because I got tired of hearing peoples horses parked outside High Council Meetings making tons of noise because they had bad owners who didn't feed them.