• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can the " Cooking Master Craftsman Apron " be altered?

Leprechaun

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone know if the cooking BOD reward " Master Craftsman Apron " is alterable for gargoyle use.
Player crafted and NPC aprons can not be altered.

Awhile back the code on the Ringmail Mining Gloves was changed to allow for gargoyle alter into a kilt. My hope is that this is also true for the apron.

Does anyone have an answer?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Does anyone know if the cooking BOD reward " Master Craftsman Apron " is alterable for gargoyle use.
Player crafted and NPC aprons can not be altered.

Awhile back the code on the Ringmail Mining Gloves was changed to allow for gargoyle alter into a kilt. My hope is that this is also true for the apron.

Does anyone have an answer?
@Kyronix Please fix this for us gargs.
No the apron cannot yet be worn on gargoyles nor can it be altered. (I tried on test centre)