• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let Us Disable Auto-Attack Please!

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot count the number of times I've tried to enter a house & had a creature attack me, then i automatically attack back, making it so I have to wait the 2 minutes before I can log out & swap characters.

Please give us the option to Disable/Enable auto-attack!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I cannot count the number of times I've tried to enter a house & had a creature attack me, then i automatically attack back, making it so I have to wait the 2 minutes before I can log out & swap characters.

Please give us the option to Disable/Enable auto-attack!
I have had creatures target/flag where I could not hide right before entering my house and get the 2 min timer even though no spell or physical contact had occurred.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just remove the flagging delay for anything but pvp.
Great idea but they would have to go into the code to tell the difference between an AI and a real player and we all know what happens when they play with the old code.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about just toggle it, cause I loved it when I'd get hit by a certain person who knew I had stepped away and my arrows took flight and killed them before I came back from the kitchen.

P.S. it is fun to have a special toggled when you go away for a moment. :)

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great idea but they would have to go into the code to tell the difference between an AI and a real player and we all know what happens when they play with the old code.
We already have it... its called the heat of combat.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Killed 2 red archers yesterday that attacked me. Kept them flagged by throwing a curse every 60 secs.

They can't kill me so they switch targets. Apparently red PvP folks tend to have bad short term memory.

Couple mins later, run into guardzone then clicked on their bars like mad every time they get close.

Their arrows fly. I call guards. :sad3:OoOoOoOoOoO:sad2:. Auto Attack works great. :lol:

Leave it alone. :rolleyes: