• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyss houses

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Recently, the ranger house at Legends went IDOC and fell.
I am wondering if there is any process to have the house re-instated for our shard since a player can't place on that area.
And if it is, how would it be? A raffle?

@Kyronix Do you have any insight on this?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just have the GMs put a tele tile at Brit bank, and another at the house spot :p

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Those houses were placed by the Devs.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The most popular teleporter house into the Abyss on Atlantic has been set to private for about a month. There is another house that is still active to teleport to, but I wish both of these houses were always set to public.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
those plots get recycled.
they kick them back out for events and such i think???

i know one on Sonoma fell and there is another house there now, so they definitely do get recycled.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
those plots get recycled.
they kick them back out for events and such i think???

i know one on Sonoma fell and there is another house there now, so they definitely do get recycled.
I believe they (Broadsword) offered the vacant abyss houses as a contest reward a while back. Maybe they'll do the same thing when new ones come up.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are these two huge castle spots near Vesper which are similar on Pacific. I believe they were once given away as part of a promotion, but they long since decayed and those plots remain empty and unplaceable.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC:
Yes, there should be public teleport spots on all the shards.
We'd also like Navrey holes on all the shards.
@Kyronix please fix guy buddy friend

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The most popular teleporter house into the Abyss on Atlantic has been set to private for about a month. There is another house that is still active to teleport to, but I wish both of these houses were always set to public.
Or you know, I could enjoy my privacy for awhile.

Keep in mind, the Abyss houses only server as "teleporter houses" because the owner, aka me, chose to do so. I do it to help the community, but the attitudes I get when my house is private for a bit really drive me insane.