• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can not log into log-in server

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That 'cannot authenticate' message is way more scary than 'cannot communicate with Origin'. For a horrible minute there I thought I'd been hacked, till I saw @Lord Frodo 's post
That was on ALL my accounts and both clients. First was an OH **** WTF then after the others I knew (Hoped like hell) it is UO.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speak for yourself, Frodo; I'm reading The Blue Plague (book 6 - book 7 is out tomorrow) and handspinning a superfine bamboo & fleece blend yarn!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speak for yourself, Frodo; I'm reading The Blue Plague (book 6 - book 7 is out tomorrow) and handspinning a superfine bamboo & fleece blend yarn!
Then how did you know what I said if you are not on Stratics, JK

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you have me mixed up with some one else. Which shard

Europa. And my apologies if I have. Was my smith who sold em, to our Frodo, who was asking for a mate but didn't know what they were payin. Since we've known each other years, I just gave him the hammers and said pay me when you sort it out.

I was actually just teasing, it's not a big deal :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Europa. And my apologies if I have. Was my smith who sold em, to our Frodo, who was asking for a mate but didn't know what they were payin. Since we've known each other years, I just gave him the hammers and said pay me when you sort it out.

I was actually just teasing, it's not a big deal :)
OK To many Frodos around now. I got my name from the books long ago and not the movies.

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh well... I guess I will go to the gym then and do my first leg day of the week.
I have this feeling the servers won't be back up before bed time...
Just got done my daily on the eliptical or treadmill. Never been one to pump too much iron, but rock climbing 3 days a week. See I did not miss much. Hope your work out went well

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just got done my daily on the eliptical or treadmill. Never been one to pump too much iron, but rock climbing 3 days a week. See I did not miss much. Hope your work out went well
My legs... they burn. Ouch.
So yeah, it was a good leg day at the gym. Managed to do a one rep 190 KG barbel squat, my PR so far. Did another 5 sets totally 41 reps with different weights to start the workout because squats rock.
And it seems UO is back up, so now it is time to let them rest a bit and get