• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can not log into log-in server

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else not able to get in to log-in server? I get the 'there is some problem communicating with Origin. please restart uo and try again. Have tried several times and restarted computer, but no luck. Rest of internet is working. thx

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they will announce when maintainance is over, but it's not a total inability to log in.. I'm guessing cause of server capacity getting pushed due to the maintaince, or that select databases is unavailable at different times. But your guess is as good as mine :)

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a new part added to the message stating it should be okay at noon EST. Just came to say....hey y'all! :)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just my luck that both UO and STO are both down at the same time.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Is it NOON Eastern time in America yet? Its 506 PM UK time. *twiddles thumbs* I'm twitching soon.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Mine to. So rare I have day off and wife is out of town. :frown2: Guess I go work out
Today is leg day. No way I will be going to the gym earlier. I want to be able to still enjoy the rest of the afternoon off. :p

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There is a new part added to the message stating it should be okay at noon EST. Just came to say....hey y'all! :)
1235 EST according to my system, my watch and the sundial <chuckle>

Still cannot log in ... and in fact I get the 'unable to authenticate ...' message! C'mon guys!

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
UO.com borked as well. Not responding when trying to see updated messages ... ping comes back with "request time out"

They must have killed every hamster they had! Good grief.

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It just brought up something I have never seen before and asked me if I wanted to continue running a script or not? I'm like ummmmm *clicks no* has never run one......WTH was that?

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just hope it's not:

Loading CMS Database....... [45%]
** Database corrupted - Exit (0) **
Restoring CMS Database....... [99%]
** Save set corrupted - Exit (0) **
Loading Account Login Database....... [23%]
** Database corrupted - Exit(0) **
Restoring Account Login Database....... [99%]
** Save set corrupted - Exit(0) **

;)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Afternoon everyone,

Quick update as to the completion of the data base maintenance. It looks like we need to extend it out to 2 pm ET 11/15/16. If this changes again I will be sure to keep everyone informed.

Barbarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Come on then, how are people filling their time?

Pull day for me at the gym - managed 170kg deadlift for 12 reps and then had to have a short lie down :-/

Now I'm back and UO still isn't bloody working, bah

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh well... I guess I will go to the gym then and do my first leg day of the week.
I have this feeling the servers won't be back up before bed time...

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Come on then, how are people filling their time?

Pull day for me at the gym - managed 170kg deadlift for 12 reps and then had to have a short lie down :-/

Now I'm back and UO still isn't bloody working, bah
12 reps of 170KGs deadlifts? That is impressive!
My one rep PR is 150 KGs only. I am a wimp. :(

Barbarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
12 reps of 170KGs deadlifts? That is impressive!
My one rep PR is 150 KGs only. I am a wimp. :(
That still sounds pretty solid deadlifting Bealank, I probably weigh a lot more than you! :)

What sort of training are you doing?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That still sounds pretty solid deadlifting Bealank, I probably weigh a lot more than you! :)
Probably. I only weight 68 KGs, despite being 186 cm tall. :p
Been trying to put on more weight, but it is tough.

Anyway, off to the gym to punish my legs.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I forgot about the maintenance; for some reason, I thought it would probably take place while we were asleep. I got the same message as you and about had a flippin heart attack.

Last time they did major database stuffs, they changed my damned username; took four hours on skype to sort it out, and it was hubby who figured out what they'd done in the end, not them!