• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kotl event

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
is the Kotl event off now or only on the shards that have the new publish?

wondering because i have 8 power cores and was gonna do a Kotl Spawn tonight when i got home.

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
I do not believe the new publish has went live. The Kotl city event should still be active.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
Sorry, I see where its went live on two servers, the rest should still have an active kotl event.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished a Kotl spawn on Atlantic 15mins ago so for now its definitely up & working on all shards that didn't get the publish yet.

Better move it on tonight bro cause it may be going live next server up !

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Kyronix has already said several times that this area will be re-purposed in the future for other events.

All content should not last in perpetuity 'just because'.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kyronix has already said several times that this area will be re-purposed in the future for other events.

So in other words, "Soon™" Because that's worked out so well in the past? :rolleyes2:

Sorry, but removing content, ONE FIFTH of Eodon content, without a replacement...or even a vague plan...is wastefully myopic.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kryonix said Treasure of Halloween. That implies waiting about a year for the new content. I'd rather not have the next publish. It's just pixel crack. The BOD system even with the changes is still really bad.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Yeah, and it was also mentioned prior that it would be turned off with the new publish.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So in other words, "Soon™" Because that's worked out so well in the past? :rolleyes2:

Sorry, but removing content, ONE FIFTH of Eodon content, without a replacement...or even a vague plan...is wastefully myopic.
Luckily, we have other content. The game is not centered around Eodon.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
is the Kotl event off now or only on the shards that have the new publish?

wondering because i have 8 power cores and was gonna do a Kotl Spawn tonight when i got home.
Sonoma? what time you doing it?

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well they made most of the things I had to spend points on now part of the new bod system. If I would of known that I might of just waited.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we please not have the turn-in NPC *POOF* like the Doom NPC ?
Or at least keep him there for a good bit of time ? Purty Plez !!
@Kyronix

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can we please not have the turn-in NPC *POOF* like the Doom NPC ?
Or at least keep him there for a good bit of time ? Purty Plez !!
@Kyronix
Just like Doom, he'll remain until the next iteration of Treasures of Halloween.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: Thanks @Kyronix :heart:
No hate here, I gotz nothin' but wuv :)

*Edit* Me & Couple others been keepin' the event active all night on ATL, come join in the fun ! (I'm taking a break ta walk the dogs but if it ain't goin' when I get back... I'll make sure ta start it up again soon !)

Last edited:

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

In the future just like pet revamp and the virtue system was for how long?

Kyronix 1 : Haters 0
Disgusting.
Just call people "haters" and don't even listen to them. They must be wrong, because they are haters.
This world is so much easier to live in if we make it black and white only. No shades of grey, no colors, just black and we. "We" against the "haters".

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Disgusting.
Just call people "haters" and don't even listen to them. They must be wrong, because they are haters.
This world is so much easier to live in if we make it black and white only. No shades of grey, no colors, just black and we. "We" against the "haters".
its called humor, some people get it, some..... dont.
but it sounds like you could use a little help today, so here ya go!
(and yes, this too is humor!)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Folks, let's please stay on topic and not make it personal.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just like Doom, he'll remain until the next iteration of Treasures of Halloween.
Maybe you should just keep these npc. Also bring the Doom guy back. I learned that the laterns a quite likes by the folks..

Maybe also a kotl colored version ?! :)

Thanks