• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There is white stuff all over the grass!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix

Is there any way to turn on the 2007 or 2008 version of winter? All the small green plants and rocks were snow drifts and deciduous trees were barren or snow covered, while conifers were lightly dusted.

It looked way better than the current mishmash.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
TY for the snow... Winter is coming!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes! Yes! Yes! Snow!!!! The curse has been lifted from upon our lands and we again have snow! *throws himself into the nearest snowdrift laughing merrily!*

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Those that bothered to go out and do their duty made the decision, those who couldn't bother doing their duty chose not to have any say in it. Now we see how the next four to eight years go.
And we who trade with the US but live abroad and had no way to influence the outcome will have to endure whatever comes, because right now, we are clueless of what to expect.
He was extremist during his campaign, but his acceptance speech was moderate. Since he has no political background, we have no grounds on what comes next.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Broadsword is trying. I'll give them credit for that. I'm in Michigan and it hasn't even snowed here yet. lol

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
For the love of Christ, how do I turn the ****ing snow off.

Are you going to actually make me mod the mul files.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix

Is there any way to turn on the 2007 or 2008 version of winter? All the small green plants and rocks were snow drifts and deciduous trees were barren or snow covered, while conifers were lightly dusted.

It looked way better than the current mishmash.
I don't know that we still have it, I'll bring it up to the rest of the team though and see what we can do.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Why is there white stuff all over the grass across Sosaria?
What sort of witchcraft and madness is this?
How do we free ourselves from this curse?
View attachment 56560
Everyone needs to post pictures of your dead (in game) body on the snow and how you managed to slip and slide across the snow-covered slopes of Sosaria landing in such an awkward position.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Folks, emotions are still clearly raw from last night's election results. If you have political comments or gripes, take it to the off-topic sub forum.

Cleaned up the thread for now.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love running around in the snow in UO! I wish it made that crunch sound like the snow up here makes.

Then thought oh pooh it's almost time to get my snow tires swapped onto the car!

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lol::lol::lol: Someone didn't like my rum post I'm guessing :lol::lol::lol:
Laughed so damn hard over that :) Thanks !!

*Laughs hysterically at Merlin while raising his glass for a toast* :pint:

Enziet

Journeyman
It's nice seeing the snow again. Makes it feel a little more festive. Not alot of snow.. I guess Tram / Fel have a global warming issue as well ?

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That picture just totally made me do a snort laugh!

I sent that picture to my brother because he used to write stuff in the front yards of our neighbors when we were kids!

His response to me sending him the picture......"you still play that game? And, yes I still do that!" Haha