• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Horn of Plenty Update?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mesanna stated they would not have the new items until the publish goes live.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pixel Crack addicts need to shoot up Uriah! They can't wait for their pixel crack!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanksgiving was last month, eh? Oh wait I don't live in Canada ...

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are there going to be big turkeys to hunt too do we know? I like getting lambasted by giant turkeys....

I only have a couple of the newer horns (cause I can't spell copernican...see?) and I'd like to get more. *sips another bottle of 2009 wine* *spits it out*

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are there going to be big turkeys to hunt too do we know? I like getting lambasted by giant turkeys....

I only have a couple of the newer horns (cause I can't spell copernican...see?) and I'd like to get more. *sips another bottle of 2009 wine* *spits it out*
They shelved the original FUN giant turkeys and their nest quest because Mesanna and reasons.

If you want a giant turkey to play with, kill mass quantities of the small turkies and a big one will eventually spawn to slap you down with a gaggle of smaller, red-named warp-speed birds. Don't expect good loot, however.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They shelved the original FUN giant turkeys and their nest quest because Mesanna and reasons.

If you want a giant turkey to play with, kill mass quantities of the small turkies and a big one will eventually spawn to slap you down with a gaggle of smaller, red-named warp-speed birds. Don't expect good loot, however.
I just killed over 100 and no big one spawned. :( I almost fell asleep!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still not working...wasted 7 full horns...aint gonna try with the others....till we get the ok

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
still not working...wasted 7 full horns...aint gonna try with the others....till we get the ok
Like Dot_Warner said, this has been stated by a DEV that the new items from these will not be available until the new Publish goes live. This has been said a few times now on UHall.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some people I assume have a life, that's not an issue with me... but I imagine some don't live in UHALL lol
Staying informed about UO, with as little as the team posts, isn't hard. Just reading publish notes answers a lit of questions. :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Staying informed about UO, with as little as the team posts, isn't hard. Just reading publish notes answers a lit of questions. :p
I was wondering, as I figure with all the patches lately, they *would* turn it on before Thanksgiving was over lol.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pub 95 hasn't gone worldwide.

Why complain when you KNOW the result you want isn't possible yet?
Ohhhhh sorry i dont have access to stratics 24.7 like some folks seem too......no no no i dont read every single post.... jesus sweet jesus... i was trying to help others not use there horns...

welcome to stratics!!! NOT....

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohhhhh sorry i dont have access to stratics 24.7 like some folks seem too......no no no i dont read every single post.... jesus sweet jesus... i was trying to help others not use there horns...

welcome to stratics!!! NOT....
Dramatic much? It's in the publish notes, has been since the 3rd. You don't need to read Stratics 24/7 to get the majority of info.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry rude girl.....dramtic not...trying to be helpfull to other yes.....The last notes i remember reading was the horny of plenty will recharge from start beginning of november and give out gifts again include some new ones...again iam sorry i dont read every post on stratics...maybe u do...i kinda fly read bits....again sorry for using stratics and posting helpfull info again ...warning others not to use there horns untill we have had confirmation they are are now working as promised on your boards....

again iam sorry for posting something on stratics

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes working fine now got 3 of one and two of the other out the next 3 horns

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Silly question... how does this work?

I have three of these locked down in my house. The house owner is double clicking them and getting the "you don't not have access to this" message. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Also - I am on Atlantic.... willing to buy one buffet table and one of the other dining tables. Paying above market price. PM me if willing to sell.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron

I have three of these locked down in my house. The house owner is double clicking them and getting the "you don't not have access to this" message. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Also - I am on Atlantic.... willing to buy one buffet table and one of the other dining tables. Paying above market price. PM me if willing to sell.
They work in the backpack, not sure about locked down in a house. Both tables seem pretty easy to get, and the horn regains charges over time. So with 3 the chances are you would have a few of each table by the time it is over.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

HoP works from your backpack. Cornucopia will work when locked down.

Pick it up and click it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
5 horns got me:

3 pig on a spit
2 live turkeys
1 Formal Dining table
1 Buffet table
1 coffee plant

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Out of 15 horns I got

6 Formal Dining Tables
3 Buffet Tables
2 Roasted Pig on a spit
3 Coffee plants.

Some Horns gave nothing. 2 gave a buffet table on the first pull.

One gave 3 tables and a roasted pig - two of the formal tables back-to-back.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Are the tables coming out on Europa? I did one horn but every item was just normal food. :(

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you get the same things from both horn of plenty and the cornucopia?