• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HORN OF PLENTY

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
IS THERE NEW REWARD OFF THESE AND IS IT TURNED ON? HEARD RUMORS IS ALL TY

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
My horns of plenty have all recharged.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I was wondering this too, I heard someone say there was something new, although they didn't know what!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Used mine last night no new Thanksgiving table. They are recharging. Do we have to wait until 95 is live for the table? Hope not.

Read the latest newsletter. :(

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Used mine last night no new Thanksgiving table. They are recharging. Do we have to wait until 95 is live for the table? Hope not.
It was my assumption once 95 went to test center that the horn of plenty part would just go live with the patch.

Just a guess on my part though.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of 24 horn of plenty (each with 10 charges), emptied today, i got 8 deed for roasting pig, and 5 coffee plants, and the usual food.. So if there is something new, it is pretty rare.. :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The art for the tables is already in the clients. If they aren't yet able to be acquired from the horns, that's just silly. Though it's not like "November" is on a calendar or anything... Oh. Wait...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Maybe just over-excited at the thought of new things!? ;)

Dexterslab

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is the only way to receive a Horn Of Plenty nowadays the Huntsmaster Challenge (UOGuide)?
I had no active account back in 2012 :( And now i have to eat old dwarfbred and drink muddy water for thanksgiving? :mad: not fair

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is the only way to receive a Horn Of Plenty nowadays the Huntsmaster Challenge (UOGuide)?
I had no active account back in 2012 :( And now i have to eat old dwarfbred and drink muddy water for thanksgiving? :mad: not fair
It is the only current method, yes. Each horn costs 1 trophy point. They were also given to every character in November few years ago, so there should be fairly dense stock of them out there. A few of us hoard them :eyes:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
the harvest wine is from the Cornucopia, you won't get anything new from that. Only from the Horn of Plenty.
Yeah I have them all in the same chest so they're related to me :) Got a chest on lock down so they'll spawn but I don't have to look at them. The harvest wine is a little ridiculous though.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Same here, 30 HOP x 300 charges and the same gifts as last year - roasting pig/coffee plant and turkey platter/bread rolls/sweet potato etc. The clean up points (5 per food item) is handy though :thumbup:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is the only current method, yes. Each horn costs 1 trophy point. They were also given to every character in November few years ago, so there should be fairly dense stock of them out there. A few of us hoard them :eyes:
You just had to go and mention HOARDING didn't you. hehe, I get it. :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It has to go through TC1 first, which ill wager might take 2-3 passes, then the all-too-brief stay on Origin. I'm guessing it will be out the week of Thanksgiving, maybe the week before.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It has to go through TC1 first, which ill wager might take 2-3 passes, then the all-too-brief stay on Origin. I'm guessing it will be out the week of Thanksgiving, maybe the week before.
Generally these have been the month of November.

I wouldn't be surprised to see these patched live while updating 95 to test center.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They were also given to every character in November few years ago, so there should be fairly dense stock of them out there. A few of us hoard them :eyes:
I was out of town for that doing a family turkey day GTG.

So if anyone has any taking up space I know someone that would like some. Hehe

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can see the tables on test. I am not opening more to find out if it is active.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They won't be active on prod shards until the publish goes live on them.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You can see the tables on test. I am not opening more to find out if it is active.
They're not active I went through a good amount of charges just in case they made it through.

Now I have all the coffee plants, pig spits, and thanksgiving food I can handle.

A side note the cornucopias should get some love.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
someone needs to take the fall and use up all their credits to tell us its not working yet. :p

thank you Oreo GL
Figured why not, if we have to wait for the patch anyways they'll all be recharged by then.